Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Achievement: Vrblther Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Achievement: Vrblther Hunter

Ninja_Amnesty
04.25.2013 , 06:09 AM | #1
Is this achievement only obtainable for Empire players? It doesn't say that it is but the only coordinates I have seen for these is in an area I can't go to as a republic player.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/legacy-achi...ievement/1283/
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.

profhermit
08.22.2013 , 01:47 PM | #2
Bump

In the Legacy Achievements - Location / Nar Shadda / Beasts - there are two listed:

* Nar Shaddaa Vrblther Hunter - Defeated 50 vrblthers on Nar Shaddaa
* Nar Shadda: A Dog-Eat0Dog World - Defeated 50 salky hounds, akk dogs, and tuk'ata on Nar Shaddaa

This is likely a typical bioware (bug / glitch / misplacement) as the listed beasts are no where to be found on the planet.

These are more items that will likely never get fixed, just like the missing codex entries for smuggler & other codexes.

TripleDaddy
08.22.2013 , 02:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by profhermit View Post
Bump

In the Legacy Achievements - Location / Nar Shadda / Beasts - there are two listed:

* Nar Shaddaa Vrblther Hunter - Defeated 50 vrblthers on Nar Shaddaa
* Nar Shadda: A Dog-Eat0Dog World - Defeated 50 salky hounds, akk dogs, and tuk'ata on Nar Shaddaa

This is likely a typical bioware (bug / glitch / misplacement) as the listed beasts are no where to be found on the planet.

These are more items that will likely never get fixed, just like the missing codex entries for smuggler & other codexes.
Except that they both achievable. The Heroic 4 "Hunger of the Vrblthers" is on Imp-side and the area it takes place in is accessible to Republic players. Exchange Tech-dogs and I believe cyber-beasts both count for the other achievement.

profhermit
08.22.2013 , 03:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TripleDaddy View Post
Except that they both achievable. The Heroic 4 "Hunger of the Vrblthers" is on Imp-side and the area it takes place in is accessible to Republic players. Exchange Tech-dogs and I believe cyber-beasts both count for the other achievement.
Thought I'd explored all of Nar Shaddaa (rep side), even found the imp start points. I cannot find the area for the imp Heroic 4 "Hunger of the Vrblthers"

*edit* Found 'em, dogs so far anywayz. Had to get thru imp start point (got flagged for pvp) and onto imp side. Glad I'm 55 with decent gear or I'd prolly died

Tatanka
08.22.2013 , 03:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by profhermit View Post
Thought I'd explored all of Nar Shaddaa (rep side), even found the imp start points. I cannot find the area for the imp Heroic 4 "Hunger of the Vrblthers"
It's from a terminal in Network Access, Network Infrastructure District (1990, 2658).

The mission area is not too far away from there.

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.22.2013 , 03:48 PM | #6
I think I've been pretty much everywhere on Nar Shaddah, and the only place I've ever seen these is Hunger of the Vrblthers, as has been mentioned. Some achievements are just like that (IE, impossible or highly inefficient to complete with one faction vs. another), but you can't really expect a high achievement completion rate without toons on both sides, regardless.