Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3 strikes and you're out!

Thundergulch
04.23.2013 , 01:52 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Archaell View Post
But yeah...not a lot you can do about it Im afraid.
Sure there is, especially if you're the healer.... if they hit a mob that's cc'd, let them die.

NoFishing
04.23.2013 , 03:46 PM | #12
Dismayed by this as well OP. Either they leap/fire directly at the CC'd target, or use an AoE attack to break them. This has been the cause of many-a-rant from me on the trash pulls surrounding the puzzle in KP.

NoFishing
04.23.2013 , 03:50 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Acaulescent View Post
Now way, cc breakers are the best kind of players. Especially Inquisitors who come in and do that aoe knockback immediately after I do my aoe taunt when try to hold the mobs together for aoe attacks. Those guys/gals are the bestest!
Lol, yeah, see this one soo much too, it is really laughable.

Vegabond
04.23.2013 , 06:44 PM | #14
Now way, cc breakers are the best kind of players. Especially Inquisitors who come in and do that aoe knockback immediately after I do my aoe taunt when try to hold the mobs together for aoe attacks. Those guys/gals are the bestest!

This.. and the dual lightsaber players Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FORCE SWEEP/SMASH CC's!!!!!!

AlixMV
04.24.2013 , 04:15 PM | #15
Especially Inquisitors who come in and do that aoe knockback immediately after I do my aoe taunt when try to hold the mobs together for aoe attacks. Those guys/gals are the bestest!
You are my spirit sibling.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris

AlixMV
04.24.2013 , 04:17 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by PhoenixFyrelO View Post
You should have seen us doing 16 man Olok the Shadow. So many marauders breaking CC with Derp Saber Throw.
In their defense, isn't Saber Throw being AOE new to 2.0? Given the number of Sents I've seen using it the last two weeks (including a friend of mine), I'm suspecting they're having to break themselves of the habit.
~ Jedi Covenant ~

AlixMV
04.24.2013 , 04:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JnEricsonx View Post
Ok, I learned quickly in this game the value of the 60 second stun powers, and how to give targets of them a wide berth, and especially ignore AOEs. So why is it, 3 groups in a row, I keep saying don't touch this target like Chris Matthews is gonna bust through your monitor, and still, they keep doing it? I mean, again, by level 20 I understood this concept, and very rarely do I hit those disabled, and hell, this time I was the one doing the mezzing, cause I was the tank! Which of course is the second rule, IMHO-wait till the tank starts beating on someone, then join in. Too late at night, and Im too old to babysit, heh.
The best part is when the group leader says "Don't break CC" before the fight, and they do it anyway. And then the leader says "DON'T BREAK CC" and they do it again. /That's/ my favorite part.
~ Jedi Covenant ~

XuShaBi
04.24.2013 , 06:07 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JnEricsonx View Post
I mean, again, by level 20 I understood this concept, and very rarely do I hit those disabled, and hell, this time I was the one doing the mezzing, cause I was the tank!
From my experience, sometimes it's not they don't understand the concept but they don't understand English. I mean it literally. I have found many instances, in an English speaking server, players reply back to you in Russian or something when you tell them not to break CC etc.

Tsukuni
04.25.2013 , 07:07 AM | #19
I took the plunge to run hard mode FP's for the first. I informed everyone that I was new to fp healing especially hard mode. Being an agent I could cc a humanoid and droid making life easier and reducing possibility of a wipe. Still the tank would go straight for the gold I'd cced. I'm just glad we didn't wipe

Atramar
04.25.2013 , 07:10 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsukuni View Post
I took the plunge to run hard mode FP's for the first. I informed everyone that I was new to fp healing especially hard mode. Being an agent I could cc a humanoid and droid making life easier and reducing possibility of a wipe. Still the tank would go straight for the gold I'd cced. I'm just glad we didn't wipe
when my guild mates are trolling me on my healer by breaking Mezzes, they giggle 'we train you to be a better healer'

maybe tank was training you
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013