Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Plea to Dev's: Don't make 16's easier than 8's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Plea to Dev's: Don't make 16's easier than 8's

Messiaah
04.24.2013 , 10:42 AM | #71
/sign

vote for real hard and nightmare modes on both 8 and 16 man. Hard mode feels like normal mode and nightmare like hard mode. Anyway swtor is my favorite mmo we just need that little adjustment for an even more epic experience.
Guildlead - Seven Stuck
Kereg - Juggernaut Tank
Recruitment: open

paowee
04.24.2013 , 01:31 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimsblood View Post
snip
Spoiler
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

scraycroft
04.24.2013 , 04:03 PM | #73
/signed

I never look back on WoW and remember how much fun I had blowing through Karahzhan. I do however, distinctly remember the accomplishment and joy when we cleared Mount Hyjal for the 1st time after getting wrecked for weeks.

My first toon to ding 50 in SWTOR cleared TFB that same night in an hour. Was I happy that I just got a bunch of purples for little effort? No, I was bummed out that the endgame was so trivial you can jump in with your welcome to 50 gear and just blast through HM bosses like they're nothing.

TBH I haven't even bothered Raiding again since that night, just play around on alts. Until I hear something challenging I may raid in this game again, but for now what's the point. I raid for the challenge not for the purples.
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.