Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Arkanian Set Bonuses Not Stacking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[BUG] Arkanian Set Bonuses Not Stacking

ScytheEleven
04.14.2013 , 08:35 PM | #1
I got an Arkanian Supercommando helm tonight, but to my disappointment, found out that the set bonus does NOT stack with the campaign or dread guard set bonus armorings! The set bonus has NOT changed since before 2.0, so they should add to each other...but they do NOT. Right now it says I have 3 pieces of the Rakata Supercommando bonus, and one piece of the underworld set bonus.

Cortesh
04.15.2013 , 12:26 AM | #2
I am also having this problem on my Juggernaut

Is this intentional or is it a bug?

Could we get some clarification on this please

ScytheEleven
04.15.2013 , 05:49 AM | #3
Bump!

DarkDajin
04.15.2013 , 05:54 AM | #4
WAI a bit of forumsearching would have told you that

Powerinfusion
04.24.2013 , 02:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDajin View Post
WAI a bit of forumsearching would have told you that
BUMP. I see NO Bioware post anywhere regarding this matter. Don't refer to people as stupid when there is no tangible evidence anywhere from Bioware that is easily obtainable.

Forumsearchingking, provide a link then. Why thank you.

offfspringfntc
04.24.2013 , 08:11 AM | #6
This has been discussed since 2.0 was released in the forums and Dev Tracker. New Gear (69 and 72) armor bonuses DO NOT stack with pre 2.0 gear (Dread Guard- Campaign - Columni - Tionese). The set bonuses in some cases/classes for lvl 55 gear are different than pre 2.0 lvl 50 gear so the bonuses cannot stack.

Powerinfusion
04.24.2013 , 02:26 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by offfspringfntc View Post
This has been discussed since 2.0 was released in the forums and Dev Tracker. New Gear (69 and 72) armor bonuses DO NOT stack with pre 2.0 gear (Dread Guard- Campaign - Columni - Tionese). The set bonuses in some cases/classes for lvl 55 gear are different than pre 2.0 lvl 50 gear so the bonuses cannot stack.
Dumb.

Dumb.

And even more dumb.

This game is great but this is plain dumb.