Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YoshiRaphElan
04.23.2013 , 03:33 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hello!

In case you didn't see the Updated Maintenance Post, Game Update 2.0.1 (and the Vice Commandant's Contraband Pack) will be going live tomorrow!

I have also posted a preview of the Stalwart Protector's Armor and the new discounts in this blog.
Yes, the trooper armor! But 1440?

Was the Eradicator's set's 900 CC (the perfect price, IMO) a fluke? Or will we be seeing all future armors at 900 CC and you just wanted all the starting screen armors (and the Valiant armor) to be 1440? Or what? Why was the Eradicator's 900 and now this isn't? And, can all future gears please be 900?

But thanks for the pack! Decent price, awesome selection!

CoryButler
04.23.2013 , 06:32 PM | #162 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by xorcist View Post
Hi,

What new unique and exclusive items have you placed for the Collectors Edition vendor in conjunction with this new pack being released?

You remember the CE vendor right? It's the one you lied to us about when you advertised it as you did for the purpose of a sale and did not hold up your end of the agreement. If you can update the CM as you do, you can update the CE vendor just the same. I don't give a crap about your revenue gains. I want you as a company to hold up your end of the agreement. Period.
Don't worry, you are not forgotten. There are new items coming to the CE Vendor with Game Update 2.1! We will have more information on what they are closer to its release.
Cory Butler - Producer

Magnusheart
04.23.2013 , 07:51 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
I was very happy. until... I noticed Silver-Blue looks horribly close to Cyan. Guess ill have to wait for Dark Blue in the shipment 3...

Edit:

I am outraged. Holo Revan Satue has the wrong lower robe, and his gloves didnt have the metal device on them. So to not only stack the fact revans gettable outfit is still bugged. You overlook his holostatue aswell? I love you added more cool revan related things, but unless you fix them than add more with bugged things to it. please stop at the holo statue.

P.S. Thul Soldier armor is translated incorrectly. which might be the only thing you'll aknowlage from me. Edit: heh... so far I am right on the money on this..

Eric Musco, you said you were investigating the double hood issue. what about this?

Then we heard nothing since..

and still no reply on this whatsoever...

Drakkimor
04.23.2013 , 08:55 PM | #164
Hey everyone!

We have posted a blog with the items available in the Vice Commandant's Contraband pack - live in Game Update 2.0.1! Which item are you most excited about?
Thana Vesh's outfit!
Light side...Dark side...I'm the guy with the gun.

Mildean
04.24.2013 , 08:45 AM | #165
Why are the crafting materials still from lvl 50 and not the new ones from RotHC?
Kind of BS... Would like a yellow explanation.

Glower
04.24.2013 , 08:46 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Mildean View Post
Why are the crafting materials still from lvl 50 and not the new ones from RotHC?
^this
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg; Dec 2016, livestream: "RNG is exciting"
A: "Theyíd love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

TheSeventhJedi
04.24.2013 , 09:17 AM | #167
Yeah, there's no way I'm wasting coins or creds on something that will likely grant me mats that are even more useless now. Grade 9 mats, on the other hand, would be awesome.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

AdmiralBlade
04.24.2013 , 10:02 AM | #168
Don't know about anyone else, but this 'limited time' stuff is crap. They keep saying it for every hypercrate. Yet the others are till out. Really? Talk about milking the system.

Darknessinme
04.24.2013 , 10:23 AM | #169

My only guess for why the mats are lvl 50 and not the newer is that not everyone purchased the ROTHC. So they want to market to the largest amount of consumers and EA/BW doesn't want to exclude the non-expansion folks from purchasing the new packs. Packs=Money for EA/BW! The more consumers they can market too, the more cash they can make. Getting the lvl 50 mats sucks for those of us that purchased the ROTHC, but we can use the mats. The people that didnít purchase the expansion canít use the grade 9 and 10 stuff. However, they can sell the stuff on the GTN and make credits. Again, this is just a guess!

Anyway, I would also like for the new packs to have the newer crafting mats.

Hello!

In case you didn't see the Updated Maintenance Post, Game Update 2.0.1 (and the Vice Commandant's Contraband Pack) will be going live tomorrow!

I have also posted a preview of the Stalwart Protector's Armor and the new discounts in this blog.

Oh, I love the Thana Vesh and Bastila Shan armor added. I am going to buy those off the GTN or purchase packs to get them. I must have them both!!

Tmanarl
04.24.2013 , 11:23 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by CoryButler View Post
Don't worry, you are not forgotten. There are new items coming to the CE Vendor with Game Update 2.1! We will have more information on what they are closer to its release.
Awesome! Thanks for the update.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Cinnagar 70 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 70 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 70 Sith Assassin | Shiian 70 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 70 Sith Marauder
Sevri 70 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Maris 70 Imperial Operative
Leelu 70 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 70 Jedi Shadow | Brťnn: 70 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 70 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 70 Smuggler Scoundrel