Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Alchemy of Evil

DraylockDragon
04.22.2013 , 05:50 PM | #1
First I super enjoyed this herioc. The team I was in did one hell of a job figuring the quest out. We only wiped twice. Once on the shield mob area and once on the boss. But we figured things out and killed it. Upon completing the quest. It updated to say RETURN to DK. So I popped my priority transport and POOF, I went to go turn it in. On getting there, I was greeted with 3 lightside choices. I then learned that there was something to click to get armor for darkside choice. The quest however NEVER stated RETURN to DK /OR/ Click on such item. So I wish to put this out as a quest line DEV fail so now as a dark sider I am stuck making lightside choice. Lets think ahead next time instead of having a quest NOT give you all the fact about a quest ending choice. By the way, your armor designer needs to be fired. It looks bad with those retarded shoulder sides on the dreadseed armor. Just saying.
If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared, why is there a song about it?

Moestuin
04.23.2013 , 01:42 AM | #2
When I did it it said to pick up the seed from the altar after killing the boss. It then gave you either a dark side choice or a neutral one (leave the alter alone). It never said to just return to DK for me.

I like the look of it, especially with the other pieces you can find (after you completed the quest) from the various dig sites on the planets.