Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Vice Commandantís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthGile
04.22.2013 , 04:40 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
KoTOR Sith Trooper armor makes me incredibly happy! Thank you!!!

Awesome to see the Bindo, Shan and Vesh armors too, I've seen a lot of people asking for them in the armor suggestion threads and they look great. Keep up the good work!
Sith Armor is gonna bring me back to that missions where you get the female Sith trooper drunk, take her armor, and gain access to the next area. Memories...

Konraxhatred
04.22.2013 , 04:42 PM | #52
You are going to see not an increase of buyers this time cause you made WAY more items in this pack that was needed. BY combing the old items and the new. UNLESS we spend 100 bucks worth of buying the packs JUST to get TWO pieces of ARMOR we want. we can't sell the rest cause, they be dirt cheap on the AH as they are now.

Just.. whatever. I'm not falling for it again just to get Thana Vesh's armor
<The Valkyrie Knights>
We Knights don't just fight for peace, we fight for Honor and Glory among all.
Strength, Honor, VICTORY my sisters!

CourtneyWoods
04.22.2013 , 04:44 PM | #53 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Gullesvupper View Post
The Stalwart Protector's Armor Set?

Could you please post a preview of this as well? Will troopers finally get a set? Or another Jedi set?
Hey Gullesvupper,

The Stalwart Protector's Armor Set is the Trooper character creation armor. We will be posting a preview image with the Cartel Market Update blog, which I'll be putting up on the site tomorrow.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Bleeters
04.22.2013 , 04:46 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Which item are you most excited about?
Thana Vesh armour, by far. Looking forward to running Future!Warrior through the class story in that one.

Also, I like the red blade and thul statesman sets. Gonna get those for when I level my sniper and use them as disguises during cutscenes on Hutta and Alderaan.

The Stalwart Protector's Armor Set is the Trooper character creation armor. We will be posting a preview image with the Cartel Market Update blog, which I'll be putting up on the site tomorrow.
Internet hugs.

All of the internet hugs.

Gullesvupper
04.22.2013 , 04:48 PM | #55
Hey Gullesvupper,

This is really, really appreciated! Have been looking forward to this for some time now.

Jacen_Starsolo
04.22.2013 , 04:48 PM | #56
Why put WH crystals in these packs now with the change to expertise? Or are the pack crystals now only for level 55?

ArenCordial
04.22.2013 , 04:48 PM | #57
Any chance the weapon sounds will be something other than the weak default sounds.?

Loved getting the previous packs "hand cannons" only to hear the water gun soudning pew pew audio. It was same with the blaster rifle and sniper rifle.

Magnusheart
04.22.2013 , 04:52 PM | #58
Hey Gullesvupper,

No word about revans set bug through from you guys since eric almost a month ago. we're giving you a bug to fix before the patch is even released. : /

gilephor
04.22.2013 , 04:58 PM | #59
Ok, this did it for me. I am DONE buying cartel packs totally done, these items should be available in game either as loot drops or to be earned with comms, instead you continue to nickel and dime your base.

Make the color crystals and outfits available in store or in game and i will buy them, as long as they keep coming in packs which are a waste i will not be buying any more.

Adric_the_Red
04.22.2013 , 05:00 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by ZORG View Post
Has this pack been added yet? I am logged in and don't see it. I thought 2.01 already patched in.
The patch notes are up, but the patch date is 4/23/2013. New stuff is coming in the patch on Tuesday.

Also coming on Tuesday to a CE vendor near you ...

NOTHING.

Again.

We were promised regular updates to the CE vendor, back when BW was promoting (quite heavily, as I recall) the CE. And so far, they have delivered absolutely nothing. CE vendor offerings remain the same as on the first day of Early Release, well over a year ago. Yet since f2p launch in November, the Cartel Market seems to get new stuff almost every week. Clearly BW's position is "We already got your money, why would we give you anything for it now? We're too busy trying to think up ways to convince folks to give us more money. We can't be bothered with actually giving you what we promised and you (already) paid for."