Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Golden Fury 8m HM Droid Question

Aurojiin
04.22.2013 , 03:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by CodyLegler View Post
If you cleared all content already, would you say that content for starting raids is a tad lackluster? I feel that with most of our group comp consisting of 66's, that HM shouldn't of been a face roll. In addition is the enrage timer close to NiM Pilgram in the sense that DPS must be geared to advance at current content?
The enrage timer for Styrak is strict, at least relative to the rest of the instance.

While SWTOR content has never been particularly difficult, I do think this tier should not have been so easy in pre-existing gear. The fact that you can faceroll it in 63s (apart from Styrak and Golden Fury, which are still only a DPS check and require very little from tanks or healers) is a little disappointing.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

ChewyYui
04.22.2013 , 04:04 PM | #12
Didn't both reading the other posts, so sorry if this had been said.

On 16man Hard, our guild was initially having 2 ranged dps on the adds, with me tanking, but due to agro not being held (it is tough, for me atleast) we switched to having two sentinels on the adds, one using debuff and having an add to himself, and the other on the add I was tanking. It worked well for us, we got the boss to 33% but due to an accident with a sent. not being able to get out of the laser in time, we wiped.
The Progenitor - The Alteric Legacy - Kira-chan

Khevar
04.22.2013 , 04:18 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
If you can do TFB HM, you can do the first 6 bosses in S&V.
HM TfB seemed to be undertuned to me.

When 2.0 dropped, a handful of my guild went into TfB just to see what it was like. Most everyone was in 63 gear with a few Black Market pieces from HM FPs. Each encounter was remarkably easy, even with sloppy pulls and mistakes. We one shot all the bosses until The Terror, where we finally had to sit up and pay attention.

HM SV was another story entirely. I'm sure this largely due to unfamiliarity with the mechanics, but it really seems to me that HM TfB could use a boost in terms of difficulty to being it up to par with S&V.