Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Classic Comms and the Old Elder Gear

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lecto
04.22.2013 , 12:06 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
The weekly cap on Classic Commendations will be removed in an upcoming patch.

Incidentally, there is currently a bug that causes the game to warn you that you've exceeded your weekly cap even when you are at 0 in your weekly progress (it's erroneously looking at your total commendations). Make sure you check the actual weekly progress value displayed in your currency tab.

I personally think all the weekly caps need to go away....at least for subs anyway. This is not a good system for subscribers; however, it is a neat little way to possibly milk a little more cash out of F2Ps.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

TridusSWTOR
04.22.2013 , 12:23 PM | #72
Raise the cap on elite comms, I can't even join FP's as a tank anymore because I'm maxed out. Guess who needs a tank in HM FP's? Everyone.

These caps do nothing but hurt the player base.

Heezdedjim
04.22.2013 , 12:53 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Lecto View Post
I personally think all the weekly caps need to go away....at least for subs anyway. This is not a good system for subscribers; however, it is a neat little way to possibly milk a little more cash out of F2Ps.
It's hard to believe nobody at Bioware thought of the idea of leaving max 1,000 / no weekly cap in place for subs on all comms, and just putting in the stupid low caps for F2P, with an unlock to remove the limits just like with credits. Even if by some insane miracle this never occurred to anyone at the company, it was suggested many times during the grips thread in the PTS forums.

It's like leaving money on the table is their entire business plan for this game.