Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Totally Stuck on "Descent into the Core"

shiatcgge
04.14.2013 , 07:11 AM | #1
This is a Makeb imp mission. I am currently on the Maintanance shaft level and the mission log says to "Defend the Seismic Pulse Inductor". I do not have one of these things in my inventory and there is nothing marked on the map. How do I complete this mission?

JimmyTheCannon
04.14.2013 , 02:06 PM | #2
Kill the mobs that are popping up. The thing itself is between where you should be when that objective starts and the pit type thing in the middle.

LordBarok
04.14.2013 , 05:25 PM | #3
Yeah, kill the mobs that come in waves between then console and the mining hole. Eventually an Elite comes out, kill it, then use console again.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

Solarnova
04.21.2013 , 08:06 PM | #4
I'm stuck on this mission right now, I don't know how to defeat the Ferocious Deep Dweller. :/

xOxDarkyxOx
04.22.2013 , 01:08 AM | #5
When you turn around from the console that you were talking on, there should be an appearance of a mob directly behind you. When you attack them, waves will start coming at you (DW really easy to kill).

I had no problems killing the final mob. Are you using a healer companion? It was essentially no effort at all.

JouerTue
04.22.2013 , 10:18 AM | #6
if you wipe during the waves, wait for the mobs to respawn

Cromma
03.19.2014 , 09:59 AM | #7
I just finished it, and I had two waves, first one big, 2nd not so big, then the Boss/Elite arrived. It is around 46k not so hard. I was using an operative, so I could vanish when I needed too. I would suggest you stay near the panel side until you see the boss climb up to meet you, you might want to heal first. GL