Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Player Question

djvapid
04.20.2013 , 06:29 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Answers in pink.
1) That's a shame because I'd totally drop money for a way to train up without backpedaling a looooong way just to locate a trainer.

2) Eh, I'm not a forum gladiator so I'll probably refrain from attempting to suggest anything.

3) Excellent to hear, it was so tiring and expensive to try and figure out which gift did what for whom.

Thanks again, as usual you are always spot on with answering my questions. It's greatly appreciated!

djvapid
04.20.2013 , 03:51 PM | #22
What are "construction kits" and where can I find them? I noticed there are Legacy vendors and they sell pretty awesome gear, but these kits are required...

Tatile
04.20.2013 , 04:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by djvapid View Post
What are "construction kits" and where can I find them? I noticed there are Legacy vendors and they sell pretty awesome gear, but these kits are required...
Basic Comms Vendors in the old daily hubs (Ilum, Belsavis and Corellia) should sell them, as well as the Basic Comms Vendor on Makeb. You can also get a Mainhand Weapon from your class story and they can proc from different Crew Skill missions, IIRC.

djvapid
04.20.2013 , 05:18 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Basic Comms Vendors in the old daily hubs (Ilum, Belsavis and Corellia) should sell them, as well as the Basic Comms Vendor on Makeb. You can also get a Mainhand Weapon from your class story and they can proc from different Crew Skill missions, IIRC.
I'm not familiar with the old daily hubs. Are these places I can get to at level 15?

Cleet_Xia
04.21.2013 , 01:10 PM | #25
It's Actually the "Classic comm" venders. You can get to them on a low level toon. But you will not be able to earn the commendations.

These venders are found in any of the daily mission areas. When you hit level 50 a few automatic missions will show up either on your mission list - or in the endgame PvE mission terminals that will point you to those areas.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Tatile
04.21.2013 , 01:14 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
It's Actually the "Classic comm" venders. You can get to them on a low level toon. But you will not be able to earn the commendations.

These venders are found in any of the daily mission areas. When you hit level 50 a few automatic missions will show up either on your mission list - or in the endgame PvE mission terminals that will point you to those areas.
That's my bad - I didn't have the game open at the time and wasn't really thinking Thanks for the correction.

djvapid
04.21.2013 , 02:05 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post

So if it's not something I should be concerned about till 50, why are there vendors in places (I.E. Coruscant - sorry if I murder the spelling of that world!) for lower level players with items for sale marketed to said lower levels?

Sorry, this is a bit confusing for me. When looking at the items in the store, it shows tiny little icons in the lower right signifying how much it costs - the problem is, hovering your mouse over these little icons doesn't tell you what they are. So you're left guessing (if you aren't already familiar with them) what in the world you need to buy the gear.

djvapid
04.22.2013 , 05:40 AM | #28
Did they change the levels at which you can get vehicles/mounts/speeders? Or was it always 15/25/35? I can't seem to remember.

Tatile
04.22.2013 , 06:03 AM | #29
They did bring the levels down and reduce the costs, yeah. That was several patches ago. The Cartel Market speeders, for the most part (I can't remember if there any exceptions) should all scale with your speeder piloting level as well.

ZeroPlus
04.22.2013 , 06:55 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by djvapid View Post
Did they change the levels at which you can get vehicles/mounts/speeders? Or was it always 15/25/35? I can't seem to remember.
One of the "perks" of being a subscriber: you get the speeders earlier.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!