Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PVP Nights

Iowan
04.17.2013 , 02:14 PM | #1
I know Black Sun, Warcloud, JJ, (Yes, I know there are pub guilds as well ) and others had been doing ranked Wed, Thurs, and Fri nights for awhile before 2.0 hit. Reign is finally getting it's PVP crap together after a long absence. We are looking for the best nights to get our best teams out there. Wed, Fri, and Sun nights seem to be the best mix for us right now. We are currently gearing, practicing, and mix/matching the best groups but are hoping to find a couple nights each week to start queuing against other guilds again. Just wanted input from those other ranked guilds on what nights they queue the most so we can try to organize it the same way. Thanks, cya in the WZ soon!
The Vyle Legacy
∵∴∵ R E I G N ∵∴∵
Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

Dancally
04.17.2013 , 02:19 PM | #2
Our ranked night is wednesday but I don't think even Crimson will be queuing for a while. Too much PVE interest atm. Quite honestly I don't think many guilds are going to step on to the plate until they are min/maxed with the new pvp gear. I'd be happy to be proved wrong and if a sizable amount of guilds actually pick a day to queue on then I'll try to motivate CE.

Also, I will free agent if a decent guild needs a healer until CE starts queing up regularly!
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

Luniara
04.18.2013 , 08:25 AM | #3
Wednesdays for JJ.
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Zeeke
04.21.2013 , 04:37 PM | #4
We are still trying to get all our pvpers to 55, some of our members are being slackers :P.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Lord Kazra Sunreaver | Massassai of Jen'jidai | Officer of PvP

LeiBruc
04.21.2013 , 10:58 PM | #5
Honestly I don't think that any guild is going to be doing ranked till there min maxed. My guess sometime around the early part of May. I know that's what we are shooting for in SMF.

MotherAnimal
04.21.2013 , 11:07 PM | #6
I hear that a couple of other republic guilds are shooting for 1st week in may.
I can't say for sure, but Credit Shot seems about ready for rateds.
To be honest I hope they come soon. Regulars kind of suck
Busy
Scoundrel

HaemmernZeit
04.22.2013 , 01:15 AM | #7
Why do you have to be min/maxed? Think you can only win if you are? To show who has a bigger epeen? Who cares, get 16 people together and do kickball style rateds. Tends to be more competitive than normal rateds. Plus with new gear everyone is starting fresh so you should all be on the same playing field.

Ovan_Oh-One
04.22.2013 , 04:25 AM | #8
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

MotherAnimal
04.22.2013 , 06:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by HaemmernZeit View Post
Why do you have to be min/maxed? Think you can only win if you are? To show who has a bigger epeen? Who cares, get 16 people together and do kickball style rateds. Tends to be more competitive than normal rateds. Plus with new gear everyone is starting fresh so you should all be on the same playing field.
I've done that style of rateds on my sort of ******** alts that I don't care about. It is fun, but it's not more competitive at all.
I honestly don't take them seriously and honestly they feel like regulars, but with voice chat with all 8 people.
The whole min/maxed thing is based mostly off the fact that, a lot of us doing rateds, we're a team, we're trying to play well together, and we want to do our best to win. There's no reason to do rateds if you're not trying to win.
I'm pretty sure that's what regulars are for.
You don't show up to a sports match without a uniform or equipment do you?
Sort of the same concept.
Busy
Scoundrel

LeiBruc
04.22.2013 , 07:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HaemmernZeit View Post
If you would like to do that be my guest. I was just giving a time frame when SMF was gonna be in rateds.