No EV or KP endgame. BW how could u? how could u? :(

Was devastated to learn that my 2 favourite ops (Eternity Vault & Karagga's Palace) are not available in Group Finder at endgame. As I mainly pug due to my working hours those 2 ops are what I look forward to every week at the reset. I I assumed when we hit 55 we'd have tier 1 ops (EV & KP & EC) and tier 2 ops (S&V & TfB) but no. Please can u look into this as I am actually gutted :(

Step 1: Join a guild.

Step 2: Run those ops with guild.

Step 3: Profit.

It does however seem strange that level 50 FP are in gf at 55 and level 50 ops are not. It seems like it would make sense to give put in a SM level 50 ops tier for level 55 and give out 10 basic or elite coms or something for the daily. That would help introduce ops to people leveling up and just starting to get campaign/bh gear to upgrade from their leveling blues and let 50s complete the gf flashpoints when lots of people have capped out.

We basically paid to have less SM ops available via GF, ironic isn't it? The same goes for HM lvl 55 FPs compared to lvl 50 HM FPs before level cap increase. What I thik they should have done:

For RotHC owners to be available via GF:

- all existing ops in the lvl 55 version SM

- all existing FPs in the lvl 55 version SM and HM

For non-RotHC owners to be available via GF:

- all ops but S+V in the lvl 50 version SM

- all existing FPs in the lvl 50 version SM and HM

Yes, I know they would have to create more versions of each FP and operation than currently exist. Still it would only make sense and it's not like modifying already existing instance is that hard like designing new one.

It is possible. One thing I'll say about swtor is you can tell the parts that have had the heart of the writers put into them, and the bits that where used to pad out the gameplay. Eternity Vault is one of the best story pieces in the game imho and proves you don't need individual class stories to make the story element interesting. Karaggas Palace is still really cool and the dialogue the bosses have between each other is really cool too.

FPs like mandalorian raiders and cademimu are really (my opinion of course) meh and I can't get through those suckers fast enough. It's just a shame to me that there are new players that level up to 55 that will probably now miss those 2 ops because they're not as easily accessible without being in a guild.

For those that say just get in a guild, some of us like to be loners :). I have a different guild for every alt but I like doing things by my schedule not theirs :)

Come on BW fix this please. Put the level 50 ops back in group finder for endgame!!!!

I don't have the time to meet up with the guildies (missed the run by an hour cuz they are all 3 hours ahead of me) and I have queued up for S&V 3 times in GF with 150+ gear and been BOOTED 3 times for NOT having high enough armour. Is this the end for ops for me :( so simple to just add em back in as tier 1 ops so why do u delay!!!

Edited by thomasbaxter

Was devastated to learn that my 2 favourite ops (Eternity Vault & Karagga's Palace) are not available in Group Finder at endgame. As I mainly pug due to my working hours those 2 ops are what I look forward to every week at the reset. I I assumed when we hit 55 we'd have tier 1 ops (EV & KP & EC) and tier 2 ops (S&V & TfB) but no. Please can u look into this as I am actually gutted :(

are you saying that tfb and s+v story mode aren't in there? cause that just sucks if they are not!!

Edited by AidanLightwalker

Nah they are but the problem is that when you hit level 50, you have Explosive Conflict, Karagga's Palace, and Eternity Vault in group finder which is great. Usual endgame. When you hit level 55 however, instead of being able to run those 3 ops you can ONLY run tFb and S&V through group finder. The tier 1 ops disappear.

A lot of peeps say I'm being a crybaby because I can just run these ops with my guild but it's just impossible as I come in from work, like to jump into a PUG end of the night. I love those ops and it's convenient and fun etc. I'm just more gutted about it because I know a lot of newcomers to swtor will probably miss those ops entirely now as they're not as accessible to people who aren't in a guild etc.

The bigger problem which I'm finding though is, as most people will tell you, S&V and tfb take a giant leap in difficulty from the tier 1 ops and if this is your first op you're taking part in, it's gonna get messy. Not only that but I am struggling to make up the gear requirements to even run them as I can't get the comms I need .

I'm hoping BW realises the mistake and puts tier 1 ops and tier 2 ops into group finder for level 55s (I mean ALL the flashpoints and HMs are there so why are the ops missing). Not just that but I queued for these 3 times and was kicked for having gear at 150 (and if you have ANY expertise you get kicked too). The tier 1 ops need to be there for the much needed stepping stone. Like the original lost island.

PLEEEEEEASE BIOWARE!!!!!

Edited by thomasbaxter

I would really like for the tier 1 operations to be added into the group finder for level 55's as well.

I was not able to run these at level 50 as I didn't have the required gear before the expansion, and now I'm level 55 so they are no longer in my group finder.

I play at random hours of the day, whenever I can fit in a few hours around work and duties around the house, and therefore, guild's schedules for raiding don't suit me. A friend of mine who I play with also has these same problems.

The tier 1 operations being in group finder would allow us to queue for these ops and be assigned a group to run them with without the hassle and time consumption of finding or organising a group, let alone the required knowledge to lead a group (especially seeing as we haven't done them before).

Allowing level 55's to run tier 1 operations through the group finder would also reduce the queue times for the rest of the 50-54 players queuing for the tier 1 operations (assuming it's a 50-55 bracket, which it should be to reduce queue times for both groups).

Please add the tier 1 operations into the group finder for level 55 players! Level 55 players who have not run them before will find it incredibly useful, both for gearing and for experience, those who have run it before I'm sure will continue to run them, and the 50-54's will enjoy their reduced queue times and the help of the 55's.

"I play at random hours of the day, whenever I can fit in a few hours around work and duties around the house, and therefore, guild's schedules for raiding don't suit me. A friend of mine who I play with also has these same problems.

"

Thank you, knew I wasn't the only one like this. In from work now I wanna do an op. I can't. Just sux!!

EDIT: A major reason we want to run the ops at level 55 ALSO is I have FINALLY got my cybertech to 450 and want some of the schems that drop in KP.....can't get em now :(

Edited by thomasbaxter

"I play at random hours of the day, whenever I can fit in a few hours around work and duties around the house, and therefore, guild's schedules for raiding don't suit me. A friend of mine who I play with also has these same problems.

"

Thank you, knew I wasn't the only one like this. In from work now I wanna do an op. I can't. Just sux!!

EDIT: A major reason we want to run the ops at level 55 ALSO is I have FINALLY got my cybertech to 450 and want some of the schems that drop in KP.....can't get em now :(

You had EV and KP to dribble around in for more than a year. Any raid after such a long period of time belongs in a museum, thank the gods BW didn't go completely retard by scaling EV/KP to 55, or even EC.

You had EV and KP to dribble around in for more than a year. Any raid after such a long period of time belongs in a museum, thank the gods BW didn't go completely retard by scaling EV/KP to 55, or even EC.

Have I been in a year? no bout 3-4 months but thanks for your thoughtless assumption. Also it may be worth noting that Swtor is only a year old or so and is SLIM on endgame content as it is. Without the ops there really is nothing to subscribe for after 55.

You had EV and KP to dribble around in for more than a year.

You do realize not everybody has been playing since the beginning, right? I've only been playing for four months, and have never done EC at all. It wasn't in group finder before the expansion, and now that the expansion's out, I'm level 55 and it once again isn't in group finder. It is soon going to be the case that I have done EV, KP, TfB and SaV, but not EC because it was never in endgame group finder for me. I would love to have access to EV/KP/EC in group finder at lvl 55 because I've done very few ops runs.

You do realize not everybody has been playing since the beginning, right? I've only been playing for four months, and have never done EC at all. It wasn't in group finder before the expansion, and now that the expansion's out, I'm level 55 and it once again isn't in group finder. It is soon going to be the case that I have done EV, KP, TfB and SaV, but not EC because it was never in endgame group finder for me. I would love to have access to EV/KP/EC in group finder at lvl 55 because I've done very few ops runs.

Tons of groups going on for EC even on a crappy server like TOFN. Seek and you shall find. Classic Ops are done for weekly, so most of the guilds are still doing that. An MMO's endgame never caters to all the latecomers, it's bad enough we had TFB and 4 FPs scaled to 55, EV/KP/EC have been done to death by the majority of raiders. When I arrived in WoW late-TBC I realized I missed all vanilla raiding content ... that's life in an MMO.

Tons of groups going on for EC even on a crappy server like TOFN. Seek and you shall find. Classic Ops are done for weekly, so most of the guilds are still doing that. An MMO's endgame never caters to all the latecomers, it's bad enough we had TFB and 4 FPs scaled to 55, EV/KP/EC have been done to death by the majority of raiders. When I arrived in WoW late-TBC I realized I missed all vanilla raiding content ... that's life in an MMO.

EV and KP are older than EC, but I still had the chance to do those. EC was NEVER in endgame group finder as long as I've been playing (even when it was actual endgame) but the two ops that are older than it were. My issue isn't with being a latecomer, it's an issue with group finder.

Edited by partylikeaturtle

I second this. Please allow level 55s to run Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace from Group Finder.

1. My main just reached 55 and it's depressing to think I can't run these without guild coordination beforehand.

2. Alt is going to reach level 55 before her class story is even complete, with no chance to gear up properly. Without these operations her choices to gear up are limited.

3. Some guilds are lame.

4. Don't punish players for achievement.

Totally agree with you that EV/KP should be added back to the groupfinder, especially being that the weekly rewards ultimate comms. You can definitely still get groups for it though, by the ever-classy fleet chat spam method. Surprisingly it isn't all that hard to get people to join when you let them know about the comm reward.

EC was nerfed substantially before 2.0, SM was completely doable with anyone. Yes, it is indeed bizarre why it never was part of the group finder. But, as always, Bioware knows better than us, amirite?!

Krewel how often did you pug? Pug you see is an apt term as the average intelligence level of a pug is the same as this little fellow right here.

It's amusing in a sad sort of way watching all these group finder Ops fall apart on SM TFB and S+V. I think of it as vindication that EC didn't belong in the group finder.