Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TORParse.com

bbare
04.17.2013 , 12:06 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyynk View Post
The Statistics pages are now updated for SWTOR 2.0. I've also added the Operations Training Dummy and the ability to filter all stats by advanced class. I could still use a little bit of help verifying some of the bosses. Thanks!
You probably already know this, but the "Training Dummy" section is taking parses from the PTS. I noticed this, because my PTS character, Futile is shown.
The Vanity Legacy

JDotter
04.18.2013 , 01:47 AM | #52
It appears if you die during the fight and the boss is killed it doesn't count it among the charts. Has it alays been like that or is that new?

For example on Titan 6 8 HM I'm at 2100 but died like 5 seconds before it died not sure if that is new or was like that pre 2.0

ronniehenlau
04.18.2013 , 07:08 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post
It appears if you die during the fight and the boss is killed it doesn't count it among the charts. Has it alays been like that or is that new?

For example on Titan 6 8 HM I'm at 2100 but died like 5 seconds before it died not sure if that is new or was like that pre 2.0
Was like that always I think, there is a comment earlier about it. If you look @ the charts, there is a link called 'Deaths' or something, try finding yourself there?

Lyynk
04.18.2013 , 08:17 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post

As ronniehenlau said above, it's always been like this. There is no way to know from the combat log what you just described. In your combat log, it just shows you fighting the boss and that you died. Unless you are combat revived during the fight, it will flag it as an unsuccessful attempt.

Lyynk
04.20.2013 , 09:37 AM | #55
I've squashed a couple major bugs on the Statistics pages and fights should now more reliably be ranked, such as the Cartel Warlords fights. Thanks for the bug reports, helped me track them down!

Aoristos
04.21.2013 , 03:15 AM | #56
Great site and fast responses to emails!
<Never Tell Us The Odds> @ The Bastion
iPewed - Slinger, iFeint - Scoundrel, iFade - Shadow, Parabol - Guardian, Justinsane - Powertech

Lyynk
04.22.2013 , 10:02 AM | #57
Hey everyone, I've released the ingame client today. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as this application has just entered beta. Information can be found here: http://www.torparse.com/client. Thanks!

ronniehenlau
04.23.2013 , 06:16 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyynk View Post
Hey everyone, I've released the ingame client today. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as this application has just entered beta. Information can be found here: http://www.torparse.com/client. Thanks!
zomgawd, downloading and testing today!

Sameria
04.23.2013 , 10:55 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by ronniehenlau View Post
zomgawd, downloading and testing today!
Wait until you see and use it!!!! It ROCKS!!! I was in alpha testing with them and our guild loves it!!!

WTG James and Crew!! Keep it up.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

namesaretough
04.23.2013 , 10:33 PM | #60
Loving the parser! One comment our group had, though, is it would be really convenient to be able to add group members to your friends list from the group list.
Smugglin