Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

quick bar lock broken

oakamp
04.21.2013 , 12:20 AM | #1
quick bar lock doesnt work,
when lock it,
icon still can drag and move,
fix it.
English is not my first language, still working on it.

OwenBrooks
04.21.2013 , 01:25 AM | #2
It is in the known issues sticky
The lock isn't actually broken per sey, its just when you log in if it is unlocked it appears locked, click it say 3 times and the unlock padlock will be unlocked and the lock will be locked.

Just test it when you login to ensure it is locked

DJEmir
06.11.2013 , 11:56 AM | #3
I'm not sure if that's all it is cause it seems to randomly unlock and still appear locked to me. I think it's just good days and bad for me. Some days it is constantly moving my icons in the heat of battle. Part of it is perhaps because of my click and drag on my mouse, maybe because I'm activating an ability that does an area effect and the mouse button locks and drags the icon instead of clicking and then c;licking area. I actually lost my seeker droid that way as it also had issues where I would have to constantly drag the seeker droid or binoculars into the slot as they would always grey out every few log ins. I accidentally dropped it off the bar one time essentially erasing it and was unable to ever get it back. They did me a favor and turned my seeker droid into an ability instead of item so I could always get it back if it ever happened again. I submitted a bug report on both issues, the quick bar being the most frustrating bug in the entire game by far.

Cyberberus
06.11.2013 , 12:09 PM | #4
I've noticed that the quickbar has had a tendency to unlock itself, I've taken to clicking the lock after any load screen to check its actual status to prevent hair loss due to frustrated pulling out of said hair