Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm Finding it Hard to Play a Dark Side Character, Suggestions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
I'm Finding it Hard to Play a Dark Side Character, Suggestions?

Bleeters
04.20.2013 , 08:32 PM | #41
I never was a huge fan of destroying Jaesa's life and personality just for the sake of being able to romance her.

Morgani
04.21.2013 , 12:38 AM | #42
My Dark Side characters have a moral code, despite being dark. Children are always off limits. If there is a child hurting, or in need of help, my character always help them, light or dark. There are other quests that I take a stand on, like Ria Delaru on Coruscant. But at the same time, I have no problems deceiving the Jedi on Korriban. I'm okay with that.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

SithKoriandr
04.21.2013 , 01:00 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
I never was a huge fan of destroying Jaesa's life and personality just for the sake of being able to romance her.
Well don't do it for just that reason

I know with my Sith Warrior, wanting to play her differently than most of my other characters (which would mean usually ending up very light sided, but not 100%...LS2-4 depending on the character)...she came off as a bit...bi-polar.

Affection would go up and down with Vette and Jaesa, though interresting enough, usually always down with Qunn. No desire to use the Talz, and never got around to using Pierce in missions.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

zzoorrzz
04.21.2013 , 03:09 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
I think when she goes DS, her true personality she was hiding all life finally reveals and she's happier than before actually.

lokdron
04.21.2013 , 05:14 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
Then again dark side jaesa sounds like she will obviously stab you in the back at some point
Actually no she won't she is attached to the sith warrior the SW destroyed everything she loved and now she hooked herself on the SW she "loves" the SW.

During her conversations I keep telling her she needs to learn how to betray me and all that stuff gets what happend? I lost approval. As I said she is attached. As I said she is a pet she is attached and loves and adores the sith warrior.

When I tell xalek to do these things he gains approval he even says when you are weak he is ready to kill you and one of his throw away lines is "One day the student will become the master".
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Berronaxftw
04.21.2013 , 09:14 AM | #46
Indeed.. kind of hoping you get to kill xalek in the future and maybe replace him with somebody else.

Shame about jaesa going full psycho if you want to romance her..

Berronaxftw
04.21.2013 , 03:38 PM | #47
I'll hold of rolling a SW until light-side jaesa can be romanced , not really interested in vette.

But anyway thanks for the ideas, I think I have enough to go on to create my new character.

lokdron
04.21.2013 , 04:48 PM | #48
I'll hold of rolling a SW until light-side jaesa can be romanced , not really interested in vette.

But anyway thanks for the ideas, I think I have enough to go on to create my new character.
Not gonna happen you are never going to be able to romance LS Jaesa the person who wrote the sith warrior story said he is not interested in doing it so stop asking kind of response.

Plus the direction the game is going I don't think we are getting any more companion stories so I think the chance of it happening is pretty much zero.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya

Berronaxftw
04.21.2013 , 05:08 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
Not gonna happen you are never going to be able to romance LS Jaesa the person who wrote the sith warrior story said he is not interested in doing it so stop asking kind of response.

Plus the direction the game is going I don't think we are getting any more companion stories so I think the chance of it happening is pretty much zero.
I disagree, I think it will happen and I also believe we're going to get more companion stories and possibly more companions.

Also ffs.. keep getting this bug where whenever I try to post in a thread it asks me to log in, when I log in and click "community" it logs me back out.. really annoying.

lokdron
04.21.2013 , 05:14 PM | #50
I disagree, I think it will happen and I also believe we're going to get more companion stories and possibly more companions.

Also ffs.. keep getting this bug where whenever I try to post in a thread it asks me to log in, when I log in and click "community" it logs me back out.. really annoying.
If the lead writer of the sith warrior storyline himself said that light jaesa is not getting a romance when someone specially asked him.

Its not going to happen. He wrote the story for vette to be the LS romance.

I don't think anything I say will convince you but let me say this you are going to be waiting a VERY long time since its not going to happen.