Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Macrobinocular quest "All the Pieces"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Macrobinocular quest "All the Pieces"

Fallen-Steele
04.20.2013 , 02:59 PM | #1
I just finished this quest, and I don't know if this was intentional or not, but everything about it reminded me of "Shadows of the Empire" and I just wanted to say, fantastic job BioWare! It was just an epic quest, I don't wanna spoil anything but man I hope it was a nod to SotE. Keep up the great work guys!

Vis-Tecum
04.20.2013 , 08:17 PM | #2
my only complaint was it took me 3 days to get a group to run it with

but I agree it is a awesome experiance
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

Shingara
04.20.2013 , 08:21 PM | #3
i loved that quest, i actualy thought the new way they did some of these in the seed and shroud quests were a new twist. I truly hope this is the sign of things to come when going forward with this game. Flashpoints done like this would rock.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Coffeehermit
08.11.2013 , 01:30 PM | #4
Do you still have to be in the same phase to do this? I have been waiting for months to finish it?
I <3 TOROcast - http://www.torocast.com

PLynkes
08.11.2013 , 01:51 PM | #5
Those two heroics at the end of that quest line are smashing, some of the best fun I've had in this game. Feel more like mini-flashpoints than your average heroic. Nice to see something a bit different from the norm. The bit in the traffic is marvelous.

The incident that made me laugh more than anything in this game was during the final heroic of this series. One of my team-mates had a "wonder what this button does?" moment while the rest of us were fighting a big droid on a lightbridge. Well, we found out what it did, all right.