Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is wrong with WZ queue? 2-3-4 same maps in row...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What is wrong with WZ queue? 2-3-4 same maps in row...

Zorash
04.17.2013 , 09:33 PM | #11
I noticed the same thing too, but I just chalked it up to RNG. Although, given all the bugs with bolster, crew skills etc. I am not suprised if they messed up their "random" algorithm

Jeeses
04.17.2013 , 09:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorash View Post
I noticed the same thing too, but I just chalked it up to RNG. Although, given all the bugs with bolster, crew skills etc. I am not suprised if they messed up their "random" algorithm

Its been happening for to many ppl to be able to be put down as RNG, somethings wrong I'm very much sure of that

ydenneksirhc
04.17.2013 , 09:48 PM | #13
ya dude same, been getting non stop denovas and hypergates, both of which suck big time. i got one huttball in the past 4 days, and i got my a** kicked up and down, lost 6 to 0 in like 4 minutes. Its really turning me off from the game, not to mention when i wanna level my toons from 50-55 i have to deal with all the level 30-40 idiots who have no clue how to play so it feels like me and the rest of the 50-54s have to carry them. sucks.

But thats swtor, gotta deal with it :P
-Daemmon : Deception Assassin - the Shadowlands

Glower
04.20.2013 , 05:16 PM | #14
Bioware, fix it please!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

VigDiath
04.20.2013 , 06:28 PM | #15
I had 3 Huttballs in a row and then a Hypergates and then Huttball again. I think I just went back to questing after that. This was on Rep and Imp side.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

Azarai
04.20.2013 , 08:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
Bioware, fix it please!
Unfortunately they have more glaring issues than WZ's not cycling correctly that needs their attention more than this. I know it bums people out to see the same WZ's over and over again but they can't even get their new baby right (bolster) do you really want them dividing attention between that and figuring out why WZ's can't cycle properly? They already look like they have a 3 man PvP team trying to do everything, I don't think they can handle another issue at the moment. No, I'm not taking up for them, I think they've done a crap job for 2.0 in PvP, it's just me looking at things realistically right now.
Lazy - Concealment Op
Watts - DPS Sorc
ProtBot - Jugg Tank

jibboo
04.20.2013 , 09:02 PM | #17
I've been playing all day and haven't gotten a single Voidstar.

I've gotten plenty of three-in-a-row warzones though (thankfully a lot of those have been huttball today).
Zimbra - Assassin

MelliMelon
04.20.2013 , 09:13 PM | #18
2.0 Patch notes.
Quote:
Made adjustments to balance the Warzone types that players will see when queuing

jibboo
04.20.2013 , 09:32 PM | #19
So basically: "We decided to mess up something that was working just fine."
Zimbra - Assassin

cashogy_reborn
04.21.2013 , 12:29 AM | #20
so they took something that was working fine and decided to mess around with it?

the bioware motto: if its not broke, mess with it until it is

Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads