Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler

Fallerup
04.19.2013 , 06:30 AM | #1
This topic may have come up before and if so, I'm sorry.

So I'm told, that this model is unique. There is only one other gun that has this model and thats Flashy (Corso's pistol) and there is no way to get 2 of these.

is this true?

I would really love 2 of these for my Gunslinger, but according to people I've asked and TORhead, it is unique and there is no way. Because even if you keep tourchy for yourself, it is still bound to Corso.

So please bioware, make a pistol with this model so I can have a matching set
Gagota Class: Arsenal Mercenary
Member Of
Dark Brotherhood
Server: Tomb Of Freedon nadd EU

ZeroPlus
04.19.2013 , 07:09 AM | #2
Add your voice to my suggestion (that has been up since MArch 24, 2012). Just click on the link in my sig . The more the merrier.

I've also created a thread in the "Cartel Market Suggestions" sub-forum. You can access that here.

At some point we might finally get it.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

CarthOnansi
04.20.2013 , 01:48 AM | #3
If you have any of the war hero or elite war hero pistol shells, they also have the same "revolver" look, however they come in black.

"Two-finger's Revenge" is the off hand sonic needler, if you like, so if you managed to obtain the sonic needler and want a similar offhand, look on the gtn for Twofinger's revenge.
Reyer DurinAlyva Durin
"Live Free, Go Down Fighting"

Fallerup
04.20.2013 , 08:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CarthOnansi View Post
If you have any of the war hero or elite war hero pistol shells, they also have the same "revolver" look, however they come in black.

"Two-finger's Revenge" is the off hand sonic needler, if you like, so if you managed to obtain the sonic needler and want a similar offhand, look on the gtn for Twofinger's revenge.
it doesn't look anything like it, maybe it use to, but not anymore. it has the "bullet chamber" but thats it.
Member Of
Dark Brotherhood

darthtrunkmonkey
04.20.2013 , 12:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallerup View Post
it doesn't look anything like it, maybe it use to, but not anymore. it has the "bullet chamber" but thats it.
thats why i use a mainhand with the scope on top and the sonic in the offhand

Fallerup
04.20.2013 , 04:52 PM | #6
now that I look at two finger's revenge, it does look a little like it and I bought 2 finger's revenge for that reason, I'm just not high enough to use it yet, but I REALLY want the same model, here is hoping they make it
Member Of
Dark Brotherhood

ZeroPlus
04.21.2013 , 09:38 AM | #7
I really do not get people saying the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" and "Two-Finger's Revenge" are the same.

That is like saying that a Ferrari and Porsche are the same.

They might have similarities but that is it. They aren't the same

Just click on the link to see a side-by-side comparison.

As can be plainly seen "Two-Finger's Revenge" (or any other pistol that uses "Two-Finger's" model of which there are MANY, including a Cartel Market one (the "Black Nebula Heavy Blaster") has an extra bar under the barrel and a scope on top.

Many might prefer that model. Many might accept that model.

I, and many others, prefer the sleeker more simpler look of the A-300. Now, if only we could get a second one so we can dual-wield them.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Kaos_KidSWTOR
04.25.2013 , 10:26 AM | #8
Personaly i like those pistols but not enough to try to get one. I just got 2 Balmorran Hand Cannon Grek's and im happy with dual laser pointer pistols.

ScytheEleven
06.21.2013 , 05:59 PM | #9
Game really needs a second one of these.

Seriously, c'mon EA.

Luckeyduckey
06.22.2013 , 12:19 PM | #10
Eh, the new cartel pack pistols are great. They'll be 2 handed soon, too. Bought me two of those badboys.
Svenskar
FOTM Powertech since launch
Unsubbed due to lack of PvP content.