Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm Finding it Hard to Play a Dark Side Character, Suggestions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
I'm Finding it Hard to Play a Dark Side Character, Suggestions?

Berronaxftw
04.20.2013 , 02:53 PM | #31
Then again dark side jaesa sounds like she will obviously stab you in the back at some point

Beniboybling
04.20.2013 , 03:03 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
Then again dark side jaesa sounds like she will obviously stab you in the back at some point
Actually she's quite loyal, the same can't be said for everyone... but yeah I'd give LS Sith warrior a whirl, you'd be surprised how well it turns out and I reckon it could be a very compelling story.

TalonVII
04.20.2013 , 03:23 PM | #33
I'm playing a mostly dark sided Sith Assassin. She will do anything for the Empire. She'll bribe, manipulate, torture to finish a mission. She won't harm innocents on a whim, but she'll unleash force lighting on a civilian holding back valuable info. But once info is taken, what happens is no longer her concern.

She has a job to do, and that's it, infact most times it's nothing personal. It's her job.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquisitor, Smuggler

Berronaxftw
04.20.2013 , 03:33 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Actually she's quite loyal, the same can't be said for everyone... but yeah I'd give LS Sith warrior a whirl, you'd be surprised how well it turns out and I reckon it could be a very compelling story.
loyal? thought she was just power hungry, made me think she would just kill you for a chance at your power

Berronaxftw
04.20.2013 , 04:07 PM | #35
Bit of a shame that you have to turn her dark side to romance her..

Even worse that In order to turn her to the dark side you
Spoiler

Berronaxftw
04.20.2013 , 04:38 PM | #36
Lol yeah.. just finished watching This total psycho, I think i'll just get with vette Oo

Beniboybling
04.20.2013 , 05:13 PM | #37
Lol yeah.. just finished watching This total psycho, I think i'll just get with vette Oo
Yes, she is a total psycho. But LS Jaesa is a totally different character and one I reckon you'll find very compelling.

Berronaxftw
04.20.2013 , 05:20 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Yes, she is a total psycho. But LS Jaesa is a totally different character and one I reckon you'll find very compelling.
i's such a damn shame you can't romance her.. or maybe have her as a neutral version, where she gives in to emotions but doesn't go full psycho and evil mode

zzoorrzz
04.20.2013 , 06:56 PM | #39
those 100 "weak servants" could become your loyal followers if you treat them right, loyalty inspires heroism and those weak servants could become formidable warriors
Too many could and too few guarantees for my taste. Sure Empire needs citizens, army etc., so it's not possible to torture to death everybody around. But sparing random people who have no value for Empire is something, which makes dark side weaker and therefore can't be good for Empire. Resources and potential allies thing is pure excuse for weakness here.

SilentKitty
04.20.2013 , 07:20 PM | #40
Hmm...

I played my Sith Warrior a little darker earlier in the game. Then she was still uncertain if she would be able to hide her LS-side, being a LS-character on Korriban is not healthy so she is very very careful. Did DS-choices here and there to keep up the charade. As time passed she became more sure of herself and her own power, stopped taking DS-choices for the sake of appearances. Very much loyal to the empire, but sees another way forward than the current vision.