Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commendations and Mouse-look

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Commendations and Mouse-look

Abaia
12.21.2011 , 11:26 AM | #1
Two questions:

1. Is it worth saving commendations for later or should I spend them as I go? For instance, my trooper has enough for a piece of armor from the vendor on the starter planet, but will there be other options later on that I would want to save those commendations for or should I got ahead and spend them now?

2. You know how when you're moving and you use the mouse to look to the side, as soon as you let the mouse button go it snaps your view back to straight ahead? Is there a way to disable that? Yes, from playing other MMOs I've gotten used to running along looking to the side (around an upcoming corner or at a mob I want to steer clear of, for instance) so I'd like to be able to leave my view at an angle while I move.

Thanks!

Kasnova
12.21.2011 , 11:30 AM | #2
1. Spend them now. Commendations are currently only useful on the planet they are named after. The only thing the start planet commendations are useful for it hat check armor.

2. I don't know.

Frigidman
12.21.2011 , 11:35 AM | #3
#1 was answered above.

#2 is that you cannot turn off camera re-centering at this moment. No word if they will add the option or not. However if you try to voice your concern to them in a constructive manner and get a large following of /agree! responders... they just may very well notice that this is a needed option.
Hire website designers that actually have had real life experience in the job.
Then let me know so I can return to the forum.