Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank you Bioware for the seeker droid/binocular missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Thank you Bioware for the seeker droid/binocular missions

Ogle
04.20.2013 , 01:00 PM | #1
Most Fun Ive had in ages.
The peoples that designed this quest line gets a big thumbs up from me

BigjoeHoe
04.20.2013 , 01:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ogle View Post
Most Fun Ive had in ages.
The peoples that designed this quest line gets a big thumbs up from me
Im sorry im bad with sarcasm but i hope you messing around because this has to be THE WORST ,i mean the WORST game type put into SWTOR i was talking to some friends and one guy spent 11 hours looking for a helm that he STILL HAS NOT FOUND. If you want everything all 3 speeders and both armor sets your spending DAY apon DAYS of grind out just to get it. Bioware you should of included the armor and speeder sets into the Rep vendor, and make Main hands out on planets to search for. Not searching for what 5-6 speeder parts and 5 pieces of armor, THATS THE WORST THING EVER. The biggest most F'ed up part is that if you want both sets of gear you have to do THE WHOLE quest line over again on a alt.

Ogle
04.20.2013 , 04:07 PM | #3
No sarcasm, the quest line and the h4 missions for the gsi is some of the best in game imo

Sure the digging can be a frustrating but it is strangley addictive all the same.

Just the creativity to make the heroic missions at the end is amazing had a blast with my guildies figuring out the puzzles

MitchPB
04.20.2013 , 05:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BigjoeHoe View Post
Im sorry im bad with sarcasm but i hope you messing around because this has to be THE WORST ,i mean the WORST game type put into SWTOR i was talking to some friends and one guy spent 11 hours looking for a helm that he STILL HAS NOT FOUND. If you want everything all 3 speeders and both armor sets your spending DAY apon DAYS of grind out just to get it. Bioware you should of included the armor and speeder sets into the Rep vendor, and make Main hands out on planets to search for. Not searching for what 5-6 speeder parts and 5 pieces of armor, THATS THE WORST THING EVER. The biggest most F'ed up part is that if you want both sets of gear you have to do THE WHOLE quest line over again on a alt.
If you don't like it don't do it, simple.
<BOG>
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> | <Midian>

zzoorrzz
04.20.2013 , 06:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ogle View Post
No sarcasm, the quest line and the h4 missions for the gsi is some of the best in game imo

Sure the digging can be a frustrating but it is strangley addictive all the same.

Just the creativity to make the heroic missions at the end is amazing had a blast with my guildies figuring out the puzzles
I agree with every word. I was sceptical, but it's very refreshing.

Twickers
04.20.2013 , 09:28 PM | #6
I enjoy the missions myself, they're actually a nice change of pace, if you don't like them then you don't need to do them, quite simple
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Jayshames
04.21.2013 , 08:22 AM | #7
What fun is an MMO where you get everything handed to you?
Believe me, I played one of the biggest MMO's out there and spent years getting money, then when I finally reached maximum level I made A LOT of money on it through gambling and within days I got bored of it because it was so easy afterwards.

MMO's are all about the grind in my opinion, it's what keeps them entertaining (and the odd bit of annoyance).
SCOTLAND

Radzkie
04.21.2013 , 09:48 AM | #8
Yes, thank you very much for them!

Though pazaak and swoop racing would of been so much better, I'll take what I can get.
Radzkie (Seer) | Elím (Sawbones)
The Lovecraft Legacy
<Ascension>

Delta_V
04.21.2013 , 11:38 AM | #9
It is a nice change of pace, but I think they could be better executed. It's funny, between these and the Makeb dailies, I haven't really killed much outside of flashpoints/ops the last few days.

I wish the Macrobinocular missions were more challenging, but not as spread out. Currently, these quests involve traveling for 10 minutes just to get to the location, and then it takes all of 5 seconds to actually find what you're looking for. End result - you spend 99% of your time on a speeder, and that gets boring after a while.

The Seeker Droid quests can be frustrating, but at least they haven't tested my sanity like the HK-51 quests did. The ones where you have to look for clues, like antennae or space ship debris, are ok, but the Seed missions get annoying.

Phelnis
04.21.2013 , 05:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
I enjoy the missions myself, they're actually a nice change of pace, if you don't like them then you don't need to do them, quite simple
Good on ya Twickers^_^ Us good guys do need to encourage dem haters who decided they did not like the mission. Not every (single person) have to follow one group after another, everyone has their own free will. ^_^
Marnis'necro 55Sentinel, Marnis 55Sage, GabuYoshi 55Commando
Marnis'soulja 55Assassin , Phelnis'necro 55Operative