Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HEROIC 4] The Shroud's Last Stand. Needs a Nerf!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[HEROIC 4] The Shroud's Last Stand. Needs a Nerf!

Slowpokeking
04.19.2013 , 11:29 AM | #11
The boss is not that difficult, but the problem is that it's super hard to find a group since it's a long chain's end and the reward need improvement.

JaeKinHylder
04.19.2013 , 12:02 PM | #12
I'm just really frustrated that this long, solo quest line ends in a heroic at all. Takes 5+ hours to reach that point, then it's like oh, you can't finish this on your own. Sorry. I went to Nar Shadda to see if I can find a group. No other 50's were there.

This doesn't need a nerf, it needs removed. A quest shouldn't start out as a soloable affair, than turn into a heroic. Or make it staged like makeb weekly. Where I can do it by myself, or with a group if I choose and I get more.. something.

Slowpokeking
04.19.2013 , 12:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JaeKinHylder View Post
I'm just really frustrated that this long, solo quest line ends in a heroic at all. Takes 5+ hours to reach that point, then it's like oh, you can't finish this on your own. Sorry. I went to Nar Shadda to see if I can find a group. No other 50's were there.

This doesn't need a nerf, it needs removed. A quest shouldn't start out as a soloable affair, than turn into a heroic. Or make it staged like makeb weekly. Where I can do it by myself, or with a group if I choose and I get more.. something.
And you need 4 people for sure to trigger those consoles.

VictorDracul
04.19.2013 , 05:19 PM | #14
I don't think it needs to be nerfed. I don't mind dying. But when there are places you can fall or get knocked out of the game I resent having to take a taxi ride from the med bay and then speedrbike/run for 3 or 4 minutes to get back to the fight. It's ridiculous to be honest. Fix that and I'll be happy with it. Until then I probably won't bother trying again,

Delta_V
04.19.2013 , 05:29 PM | #15
Yeah, if you think it's hard to find a group now, how bad do you think it will be in six months? A year?

It'll be worse than the HK quest is now. At least the HK quest can be done solo - even if it does test your sanity. But for a solo quest line that takes several hours to complete to end with a group mission is ridiculous. If you're going to need a group to complete the quest, it should be established from the beginning. I also think it should be no more than a Heroic 2+, to make it easier to find groups in the future.

I don't have a problem with group content, but I do have a problem when it pretends to be solo content for the first 5 hours, then tells you that you need a group.

Slowpokeking
04.19.2013 , 05:34 PM | #16
Also the reward is too bad.

zzoorrzz
04.19.2013 , 06:32 PM | #17
There are only 2 things needed for that quest. A healer and 5 minutes of reading the guide on the last boss.

Slowpokeking
04.19.2013 , 06:36 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
There are only 2 things needed for that quest. A healer and 5 minutes of reading the guide on the last boss.
You need 4 people to trigger those consoles.

zzoorrzz
04.19.2013 , 06:41 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
You need 4 people to trigger those consoles.
Sure, I meant healer in the group.

Slowpokeking
04.19.2013 , 07:33 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
Sure, I meant healer in the group.
Which is hard to find, a group of 4 and must have a healer for such a long chain. I spent days to find a group and we don't have a healer in the beginning, wiped a few times in the security droids encounter, got a healer, reached final boss and wiped, then I had to get 2 new players to get it done. The reward suck as hell, the story's end is also not cool.