Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Secret Revealed

Starrtreader
04.17.2013 , 10:28 AM | #11
hey thanks a lot for the posting. It's cool how you figured it all out. Live long and prosper.

ShaydiFox
04.18.2013 , 06:16 PM | #12
I have to admit that I missed the 2nd panel and got zapped. Yup, I died. After the journey back and entered the door I got zapped immediately and died. Reset phase and reset the mission and still get electrocuted when I enter the room. Am I missing something or just bugged?

Good description of the walk through though. Wish I had it before I started.....

BobJames
04.19.2013 , 10:24 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Bakedog View Post
When you enter the sewer pipe, run straight ahead ( do not turn right to go towards the elevator ). Fire at the opening of the pipe ahead of you that points down towards the ground. This will shut off the 1st pipe ( which will be on your left ) down the way towards the elevator. You will notice that upon firing at the opening of that pipe facing down towards the ground the red light will start to flash and air(?) will starting streaming out. Now start to go down the way towards the elevator. Another pipe gushing air will be down on your right. To deactivate it, fire at the opening of the pipe facing the ground straight ahead of you just beyond the doorway. . .
nice walkthrough. thanks for sharing.

Bakedog
04.21.2013 , 11:15 AM | #14
You are all very welcome. Glad everyone thus far reading the post found my descriptive walk through helpful.

Steffvie
04.26.2013 , 01:42 PM | #15
When you kill the electric panel under the floor, there is another panel behind it ... take out that one and you can click the panel up top to turn off the lasers.

minda-d
04.28.2013 , 04:20 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Bakedog View Post
Ok so there are 2 panels underneath the platform ( I do not understand why I was unable to see the 2nd one before ). The 2nd panel DOES indeed kill the flow of electricity to the platform floor above and you will now be able to access the control panel above which drops the red laser fields ahead. Defeat the enemies ahead and then defeat Stangg and click on the control panel afterwards and you are done.
Once you have stepped on the floor panels with the debris and taken out the panels above, move to the end of the field. Just to the left of this is the generator that will shut down the whole thing.

minda-d
04.28.2013 , 04:31 PM | #17
Blow out the first ceiling panel, this will drop debris onto the floor panel. Run to the floor panel with the debris on it when the electrical field is moving away. While on the first panel, shoot out the 2nd ceiling panel and repeat. After you make it through the electrical field, there is a generator on the left side in an alcove, destroy it and it will shut down the electrical field.

Sabouma
05.11.2013 , 08:16 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Striders View Post
I answered my own question after running around...

Picture of the entrance is at: http://imageshack.us/a/img526/1504/s...utentrance.gif
I saw that picture, but how in blazes do you get there? Been trying for atleast 30 minutes

Battyone
05.11.2013 , 08:42 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabouma View Post
I saw that picture, but how in blazes do you get there? Been trying for atleast 30 minutes
Go up the hill on the west side.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

Iwipe
05.11.2013 , 09:09 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabouma View Post
Go to http://dulfy.net/2013/03/26/swtor-ma...issions-guide/

Scroll down to a Secret Revealed, there is a map and everything and walkthrough for the entire mission.