Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan
04.18.2013 , 12:15 AM | #681

Here is the latest one
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

zorroazul
04.18.2013 , 08:50 PM | #682
-Tsk- Naughty, naughty Mako... you really had to mention it, didn't you?

rashencyberspeed
04.21.2013 , 01:22 PM | #683
Quote: Originally Posted by zorroazul View Post
-Tsk- Naughty, naughty Mako... you really had to mention it, didn't you?
Well, she is being forced to wear skimpy outfits she despises. She has to get revenge in some way.

Tatile
04.21.2013 , 01:28 PM | #684
Quote: Originally Posted by rashencyberspeed View Post
Well, she is being forced to wear skimpy outfits she despises. She has to get revenge in some way.
Mako ships it. You'd best stay away from certain areas oh the Holonet - she IS a master slicer, after all ^.~

Pontius_Morgan
04.21.2013 , 10:21 PM | #685
Quote: Originally Posted by rashencyberspeed View Post
I guess she will take them when she can get them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Mako ships it. You'd best stay away from certain areas oh the Holonet - she IS a master slicer, after all ^.~
Now this could make for some very interesting situations!
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

shonenjumpstyle
07.17.2013 , 02:46 AM | #686
I'm relatively new to SWTOR and I just found your webcomic here. Read everything in one day, by god it's hilarious. And your Tarian and Iddi webcomic is really good as well, but more serious. Your art has really gotten better from your first comic to latest one, can't wait for more!

OddballEasyEight
07.17.2013 , 06:37 AM | #687
Just found this (thanks to the post above) and i am soooo happy i found it

Awesome work man!

I hope you are still doing stuff for SW:TOR.

Pontius_Morgan
07.17.2013 , 11:43 PM | #688
Quote: Originally Posted by shonenjumpstyle View Post
I'm relatively new to SWTOR and I just found your webcomic here. Read everything in one day, by god it's hilarious. And your Tarian and Iddi webcomic is really good as well, but more serious. Your art has really gotten better from your first comic to latest one, can't wait for more!
Thanks! I always appreciate the compliments Tarian and Iddi is continuing, with a couple new characters- Thryn and Mona, look for them, coming up with the next comic page. I should have it out by this weekend, or so.

Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I hope you are still doing stuff for SW:TOR.
Your hopes are not in vain!!! This goes live tomorrow morning, at 9am.

My Webcomic
Gaming News

OddballEasyEight
07.18.2013 , 09:19 AM | #689
Cool

Think you could do one about the recent trend of people not being happy with the free stuff they are getting in the game? (the 500cc sub gift and the latest patch with "not enough PvP in it")
Or maby one about how daft it is to play this game without listening to the story at all?
(yeah, those are the forum threads that have gotten me most involved lately)

ZirusZero
07.20.2013 , 12:59 PM | #690
It appears that it's the opposite if you're in republic space. The empire can't tax you there
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.