Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

chuixupu
04.18.2013 , 12:45 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Has this been tried with every class? If the one poster is correct, is it just a Smuggler deal for OGR, or is it possible they set it up with SGR and then one class (possibly Agent for Empire) for OGR?
I doubt it's class based. I'm guessing it had nothing to do with the smuggler class in the case of the republic side, just the writer decided she was a bit more open. I can however, confirm that Cytharat is not bi because the writer specifically said he was proud to have written him gay rather than bi on Twitter.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Burtlebe
04.18.2013 , 12:50 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Female agents can't romance Cytharat at least.
Ya he is male all the way. A guildie had a female pub character who did the romance with the lady and kept telling me to not try but I got a flirt option on my scoundrel so I was determined to get me some kisses hehe.

Has anyone managed to get anywhere with either sex on the pub side with the cathar that gives the heroic quest out I think in first or second area. she is in the tent. I haven't gotten any place with my male chars even though I had the flirt option. I am thinking maybe she is the specific girl-girl romance but don't have my female pub toons high enough to tell.
Burtimus'prime Vanguard Tank
Guild Leader Army of the Republic / The Army of Darkness / The Unmentionables
The Shadowlands Server

SithKoriandr
04.18.2013 , 01:26 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I doubt it's class based. I'm guessing it had nothing to do with the smuggler class in the case of the republic side, just the writer decided she was a bit more open. I can however, confirm that Cytharat is not bi because the writer specifically said he was proud to have written him gay rather than bi on Twitter.
Gaaah...this actually made me think they should just make that a Smuggler class feature!

Smuggler Snuggler: The Smuggler can flirt their way into anyones heart.

Of course, I'm sure I'm the only one to find that to be a good idea.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

LadyDrusilla
04.18.2013 , 07:13 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Didn't look like anyone spoke for you personally.
Read his post again then. He was saying 'actual lesbians' wouldn't approve of this content, thus speaking for 'actual lesbians' like me.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

SithKoriandr
04.18.2013 , 09:52 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDrusilla View Post
Read his post again then. He was saying 'actual lesbians' wouldn't approve of this content, thus speaking for 'actual lesbians' like me.
Yes. In a general sense. "People are dumb" doesn't mean "You're dumb" that's the difference.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

LadyDrusilla
04.19.2013 , 12:11 AM | #56
Poor analogy. To be analogous he would have said 'people think this is dumb' not 'people are dumb'. In this case he said lesbians in the context of lesbians who play SWTOr being a very specific subset of people. Some may agree, some may not (like me. Doesn't give him the right to speak for a whole group of people, no one elected them as spokesperson.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

SithKoriandr
04.19.2013 , 01:05 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDrusilla View Post
Poor analogy. To be analogous he would have said 'people think this is dumb' not 'people are dumb'. In this case he said lesbians in the context of lesbians who play SWTOr being a very specific subset of people. Some may agree, some may not (like me. Doesn't give him the right to speak for a whole group of people, no one elected them as spokesperson.
Or they did and you forgot to register! Or you voted for that other person! Did you vote for that other person?

*sweeps the dead votes away* >_>;;

tzagheru
04.26.2013 , 02:59 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
had to give this ago and my female jedi really had some fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ziQ0w1nPuQ

Mmmmm Lesbomancy
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
Honestly, you should apologize to Bioware for trying to run their game on a system or internet connection that is obviously the absolute shiz.
Biodrone nailed it. This is correct.

Noblis
04.26.2013 , 11:12 PM | #59
Human sexuality was around much longer than conservatives and liberals.
However, I don't know of any Liberals attempting to force others to conform
to their political and/or religious views. Just sayin

The clip by the OP makes me laugh every time I watch it. That Hutt is a whoot.
Hold up ! If we save Han now, there won't be anything for us to do at the beginning
of ROTJ !

SithKoriandr
04.27.2013 , 12:49 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Noblis View Post
Human sexuality was around much longer than conservatives and liberals.
However, I don't know of any Liberals attempting to force others to conform
to their political and/or religious views. Just sayin
Then you obviously dont pay attention.