Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Low level healing spec

Madduid
12.21.2011 , 11:17 AM | #1
I am currently at lvl 18. While Im speccing for heals, I havent even put points into the seer tree yet. I have 2 points in Will of the Jedi and Mental Longevity and Telekinetic Defense and 3 in Inner Strength.
So my question is at what point should I start to focus on the seer tree.
The talents that I currently have are all really strong and good for healing. But Im wondering is at lvl 20 if it would be worth it to drop those points and go 21 into seer to get rejuvination.
And then also how many more points I should go into seer before going back and getting those points.
it seams that up until the 3rd tier in seer, the points that I have in the other trees are more beneficial even for healing. But after that 3rd tier it kinda feels like the healing talents are really strong and it might make more sense to keep going into the seer tree until i have 31 there and then going back and getting those points in the other tree.

Any recomendations on this from any more expirienced seer?
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144:1

GamewizX
12.21.2011 , 11:22 AM | #2
I'm not an experienced Seer, but from what I can tell you really want to get to Rejuvenate as soon as possible. It looks to be your bread and butter ability that will make healing twice as effective, especially when you spec into Conveyance and Shelter.

Now that you've specced into the other talents to get Tele Defense, I'd say focus on the Seer tree now to get to Rejuvenate. If someone else with more expertise in Seer can chime in, please do.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)