Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

55 Flashpoint tank gear drops

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles > Tanking
55 Flashpoint tank gear drops

Carousel_t's Avatar


Carousel_t
04.16.2013 , 08:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
| ran 12 FPS yesterday, I got nothing on my shadow tank. One of our guardian tanks did 2 runs, got 4 pieces including two nice implants. So i dont think shadow tank gear actually exists in flashpoints
sorry to hear that. it is, however, completely random i can assure you.

brizzles's Avatar


brizzles
04.17.2013 , 05:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
| ran 12 FPS yesterday, I got nothing on my shadow tank. One of our guardian tanks did 2 runs, got 4 pieces including two nice implants. So i dont think shadow tank gear actually exists in flashpoints
I have ran 8 not one drop for my shadow tank. on top of that I usally have people that have not ran it they are jumping into things and not waiting or a healer not cleansing so I die. probably have had 300 k in repair bills. good thing makeb pays well. they should make tanks pay less in repair bills. but nothing for my shadow yet. any have a drop for a shadow yet?

Seratam's Avatar


Seratam
04.17.2013 , 06:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
| ran 12 FPS yesterday, I got nothing on my shadow tank. One of our guardian tanks did 2 runs, got 4 pieces including two nice implants. So i dont think shadow tank gear actually exists in flashpoints
I feel the same way about my Guardian Tank. After 17 (55) HMs, I've not had a single drop for my spec. Whether the game hates me or my luck betrays me is beyond me.
--Marauder Stole My Bike--

Brutus's Avatar


Brutus
04.18.2013 , 09:28 AM | #14
Did my first 55 HMFP (Athiss) last night, both Underworld drops were mine - Guardian tank.

It was my lucky freakin day!

JasonNH's Avatar


JasonNH
04.18.2013 , 12:14 PM | #15
I've run two, and some "tanking" gear dropped last night in Mandalorian Raiders. Black market boots with alacrity and absorption on the enhancement. Since I don't want to give up my set bonus and I only have 4 matching pieces as it is, the armoring doesn't do me any good either. So basically I won a drop and got a mod from it.
Tashili, Medeira, Arreldon, Kaatta, Windemere
Raschtok, Chantea, Sterbefall, Toede

Brutus's Avatar


Brutus
04.19.2013 , 10:09 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonNH View Post
I've run two, and some "tanking" gear dropped last night in Mandalorian Raiders. Black market boots with alacrity and absorption on the enhancement. Since I don't want to give up my set bonus and I only have 4 matching pieces as it is, the armoring doesn't do me any good either. So basically I won a drop and got a mod from it.
Thats not SO bad though... at least thats one less mod that will cost you 100 comms or 200k creds to get ahold of!

MorgothPl's Avatar


MorgothPl
04.20.2013 , 04:55 AM | #17
Black Market Bulwark-MK2 implant for juggernauts/ guardians drops at bonus boss in Athiss. Lucky first drop at first run

Ranasi's Avatar


Ranasi
04.22.2013 , 02:40 PM | #18
yea it definitely drops... just had my shadow tank shield and chest piece drop from bonus and last boss in HM Athiss.

Hockaday's Avatar


Hockaday
04.24.2013 , 01:02 AM | #19
I'm now convinced it doesn't drop. I know it's just bad RNG...but really, the only sin stuff that drops is all dps stuff...even when I'm the only inquisitor in group. Getting old.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

Seratam's Avatar


Seratam
04.24.2013 , 08:17 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Hockaday View Post
I'm now convinced it doesn't drop. I know it's just bad RNG...but really, the only sin stuff that drops is all dps stuff...even when I'm the only inquisitor in group. Getting old.
I've run a total of 36 (55) HMs on my Guardian Tank without a single drop for my spec or class. I've tried running it with other Guardians, but only healer items dropped. If I remember correctly, the drop system sucked much less pre-2.0 than it does now. Whatever BioWare did, they need to undo.
--Marauder Stole My Bike--