Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

lovefool's Avatar


lovefool
04.18.2013 , 08:25 AM | #41
I dont mind gay people at all and I think they should be allowed to do "their" thing and I was happy about the same sex romance possibilities (lesbian agent yay) but just for fun I tried the sith male kissing option and it was done so badly. I mean they could have picked a better opportunity for that couldnt they? I don't really remember public hetero kissing going on, it was usually private with little to no bystanders....why do I have to be kissing a guy in front of a squad? It was just badly handled but yay to all those that enjoy it.

To be honest I was expecting more same sex flirting than with just 1 character...then again I didn't get far so are there more npcs you can "flirt" with?
http://naurunappula.com/759013/yoda-tilaa-pizzaa.jpg

For anyone who wants to laugh till they cry!

LadyDrusilla's Avatar


LadyDrusilla
04.18.2013 , 08:39 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
And more evidence that this is all about hornball guys wanting to see girl on girl rather than something about equality for homosexuals.
So we lesbians can't have nice things because straight men will like them? Well done, you're just as offensive as the homophobes.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Burtlebe's Avatar


Burtlebe
04.18.2013 , 09:10 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
Had to give this ago and my female jedi really had some fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ziQ0w1nPuQ
She is actually BI, I was able to get some kisses from her on my male Scoundrel but then he is a scoundrel hehe. For those throwing politics around please stop, this is a game. I personally am straight and conservative but I also believe that every person has a right to live their life as they see fit.
Burtimus'prime Vanguard Tank
Guild Leader Army of the Republic / The Army of Darkness / The Unmentionables
The Shadowlands Server

MGriffith's Avatar


MGriffith
04.18.2013 , 09:46 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Uvirith View Post
Lesbians sell, ask the ****-Industry
And then ask actual lesbians about those movies and realise that they are made by men for men and that it has nothing to do with lesbians. Not even in the actresses.

LadyDrusilla's Avatar


LadyDrusilla
04.18.2013 , 10:14 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by MGriffith View Post
And then ask actual lesbians about those movies and realise that they are made by men for men and that it has nothing to do with lesbians. Not even in the actresses.
Don't speak for me.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

LasherC's Avatar


LasherC
04.18.2013 , 10:20 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
It was relevant to the post I quoted. It's like 1 + 1 = 2. Not too complex to figure out in the context of my post. Thanks for your reply!
Ok, let me rephrase that :
What's your point ? Why does it matter that " hornball guys " want to see girl or girl ? Why did you post what you posted ? What did you add to the conversation ?

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
04.18.2013 , 11:46 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDrusilla View Post
Don't speak for me.
Didn't look like anyone spoke for you personally.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

chuixupu's Avatar


chuixupu
04.18.2013 , 12:12 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Burtlebe View Post
She is actually BI, I was able to get some kisses from her on my male Scoundrel but then he is a scoundrel hehe. For those throwing politics around please stop, this is a game. I personally am straight and conservative but I also believe that every person has a right to live their life as they see fit.
I haven't gone through the republic storyline yet and I do not have any female republic toons, so I don't know if there are any differences between the way she treats males and females, however, Lord Cytharat is definitely not bi and will not flirt with female characters at all.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
04.18.2013 , 12:22 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I haven't gone through the republic storyline yet and I do not have any female republic toons, so I don't know if there are any differences between the way she treats males and females, however, Lord Cytharat is definitely not bi and will not flirt with female characters at all.
Has this been tried with every class? If the one poster is correct, is it just a Smuggler deal for OGR, or is it possible they set it up with SGR and then one class (possibly Agent for Empire) for OGR?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Seireeni's Avatar


Seireeni
04.18.2013 , 12:34 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Has this been tried with every class? If the one poster is correct, is it just a Smuggler deal for OGR, or is it possible they set it up with SGR and then one class (possibly Agent for Empire) for OGR?
Female agents can't romance Cytharat at least.