Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gearing up at L55 - a guide

Iwipe
04.14.2013 , 06:49 PM | #1
Updated for Patch 2.4.

Hey everyone, with many of you reaching the new level cap of 55, I thought it would be good time to release a gearing guide for L55. The goal of this guide is to letting you know where you can find upgrades from L50 gear all the way to Underworld gear, the current Best in Slot (BiS). The other goal of this guide is to keep track of the huge amount of dallies and weeklies in patch 2.0, a patch I sometimes call the Rise of the Dallies.

There are quite abit of rewards and missions to keep track of and I compiled a bunch of tables and charts. Hopefully it is not too messy. In the last section I have a section devoted to just daily/weekly rewards that you can just take a quick scroll and know what you are getting.

If you have any questions etc let me know!

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/14/swtor-le...gearing-guide/

Simmerr
04.14.2013 , 06:57 PM | #2
As always, thanks Dulfy.
Str'iker -- Assassin Tank
Str'yker -- Merc DPS
You're gonna push your luck

Oromis
04.14.2013 , 07:12 PM | #3
Awesome guide, thank you dulfy. I was actually checking your website earlier today for something exactly like this to learn how to gear up my 50s with no gear for Makeb.
Vi'per - 55 Sorc Healer
Oro'mis - 55 Sniper

blindxsecrets
04.14.2013 , 09:01 PM | #4
Thanks so much, Dulfy. Your guides are invaluable. <3
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

teclado
04.17.2013 , 06:21 PM | #5
I really appreciate this guide. Thanks!
55 Sage-Teclado,55 Sentinel-Katolo55 Jugg-Malivar
55 Vang-Lycone,55 Shadow-Parsifal,55 Guardian-Jerron

Server = The Harbinger

DawgPoundSwag
04.17.2013 , 11:25 PM | #6
Why this stuff doesn't get insta-stickied, I'll never know. Thanks, as always.
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Gimmie one taunt, one aggro bomb, one stun and one interrupt & I'll tank Godzilla with a whiffle bat and a frisbee.
Big Time Pryor - Juggernaut - Death Sentence

JouerTue
04.17.2013 , 11:53 PM | #7
cool, thank you!

DawnAskham
04.18.2013 , 08:09 AM | #8
Thanks for the guide, now if only we could get Bioware to fix the itemization so that most players don't need another guide showing them which gear pieces to buy / go after over and over just so they can rip mods to get decent stats.

Soxbadger
04.18.2013 , 09:51 AM | #9
Let me preface by saying that I really enjoy your site and the guild I am in recommends it as the place to get good swtor information.

That being said, we have found that the loot tables for end bosses are not 100% of the time the 2 pieces you mentioned. They do seem to drop almost every time but last night we were doing flashpoints by request based on what people needed. My request was Mandolarian Raiders as I need both boots and gloves. Last boss didnt drop either (for any class), I believe it dropped a heavy armor bracer.

So it would seem that there is a very slight chance that something else drops as Ive done at least 20 and every other time your loot table has been accurate. So accurate that we were actually surprised anything else dropped.

Thank you for the time and effort though, it really is helpful.

zzoorrzz
04.18.2013 , 10:52 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
Thanks for the guide, now if only we could get Bioware to fix the itemization so that most players don't need another guide showing them which gear pieces to buy / go after over and over just so they can rip mods to get decent stats.
What do u mean exactly?