Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vanguard tanks need a giggle!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vanguard tanks need a giggle!

Draloch
04.18.2013 , 02:08 AM | #1
I'm having a pretty tough time noticing when my free pulse cannon comes up.

It's only up for a few seconds, and there's no visual or audible clue that it has happened other then the little buff icon that you get.

Because of that, I find the only way I can take advantage of it is to basically stare at the buff bar, which is no way to play the game.

Please give me an audible clue (like the giggle sound) when I get a free pulse cannon proc!

af_raptura
04.18.2013 , 02:42 AM | #2
By pulse blast, do you mean pulse cannon? If so, back when I was testing on the PTS, my powertech would grunt whenever I got the proc for flamethrower (the imperial version of pulse cannon). I am not sure if this was removed because I have not played tank since 2.0 went live.
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

Draloch
04.18.2013 , 02:55 AM | #3
Thank you! The game isn't accessable to me at the moment. I'll edit my original post to say pulse cannon.

I've looked and listened intently for any sort of clue I can use to not have to stare at my buff bar, and there's nothing happening that I can tell.