Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FREE EXPERTISE = unbalance pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
FREE EXPERTISE = unbalance pvp

Kophar
04.17.2013 , 12:00 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by batleths View Post
wow how stupid are you to say this

it is simple just go into pvp with pvp gear look at the people in pve gear with 10k more hit points and better stats and now they get expertise. The gear is not even balance and for you to say it shows how much you don't know. Expertise is there to balance pvp and pve gear but if you give it to both you lose that balance. Do the math and shut up if you can't understand this simple fact.
1st of all i havent insulted no one directly, it seems the carapace fitted you on my post.
I believe that you also dnt know how to read properlly, therefore you should go back to pre elimentary and read my post again without the rage present and actually read it word by word until you reach the 2nd paragraph where its stating your observations and the why that is happening (the +10k HP).
If you like i can also give you the links of BW posts, where they state what you should do or not, or better yet, if you do prefer, give me your account i can play the game for you as well or properlly config your gear, hows that?

Next time before posting do me a favour, READ posts until the end before making replys and save me the trouble of replying to your nonsense.
Since i have no will at all to reply back to a stoneage person, ill put you on my ignore list.
I saw a dark explosion. I sensed a power within. I felt the urge, the rage, the power... I AM REBORN!!

batleths
04.17.2013 , 01:50 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Kophar View Post
1st of all i havent insulted no one directly, it seems the carapace fitted you on my post.
I believe that you also dnt know how to read properlly, therefore you should go back to pre elimentary and read my post again without the rage present and actually read it word by word until you reach the 2nd paragraph where its stating your observations and the why that is happening (the +10k HP).
If you like i can also give you the links of BW posts, where they state what you should do or not, or better yet, if you do prefer, give me your account i can play the game for you as well or properlly config your gear, hows that?

Next time before posting do me a favour, READ posts until the end before making replys and save me the trouble of replying to your nonsense.
Since i have no will at all to reply back to a stoneage person, ill put you on my ignore list.

again read what i am saying to you no matter what you do the pve gear is higher than pvp in the end you at full pvp gear will be out matched with someone in full pve. you should not have to config your gear with pve gear to play pvp. just go look at it for once in your life. take the rage gear for both pve and pvp just look at the chest shouldn't take you long to find it. tier one in pve is better than the first level of pvp and tier 2 pve is better than both pvp gears and they now have expertise on top of the better pve gear. making pvp gear useless look it up i am right and your just not looking hard enough

Ivosaar
04.17.2013 , 03:02 PM | #43
Sorry i have to disagree with u today's gamer's has been stereo typed into pve gear is for pve and pvp gear is for pvp, The game should be about skill and knowledge gear second and shouldn't matter how u are grinding for u gear be it through pvp or pve u should be able to use any endgame gear for the content that is out , and have a set % of expertise for the life of the char so that we can focus on the other stats that will better the char.

Simbr
04.17.2013 , 03:10 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Prodiigy View Post
Since Bioware likes giving away free stats in PVP to pve players, where is our free pve stats in raids ?
This is called logic, something that is incomprehensible to Bioware developers.

AngusFTW
04.17.2013 , 03:12 PM | #45
They did turn our ewh into nearly dread guard u kno..
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

DarkPharohEclip
04.17.2013 , 03:35 PM | #46
They say this is Skill > Gear... ******** it is PVE gear > pvp Gear.. nothing about skill all about gear, but this time it gives raiding gear the edge and makes pvp gear trash..... It's like I work my *** off in pvp to earn this sub par **** gear, only to have a Raider come in with ten times the stats I have.. what a *********** joke bw, fix it or you will lose my sub by the end of this month.. The money would be better spent on a bag of dope tbh.

DarkPharohEclip
04.17.2013 , 03:37 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Ivosaar View Post
Sorry i have to disagree with u today's gamer's has been stereo typed into pve gear is for pve and pvp gear is for pvp, The game should be about skill and knowledge gear second and shouldn't matter how u are grinding for u gear be it through pvp or pve u should be able to use any endgame gear for the content that is out , and have a set % of expertise for the life of the char so that we can focus on the other stats that will better the char.
So pve gear is meant to be better than the pvp gear in pvp? Are you sure you are following things correctly? Because in my world pvp gear is not supposed to be worse than pve gear in a warzone.

Megamaid
04.17.2013 , 03:58 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by AngusFTW View Post
The pve gear with ridicously better stats then the pvp gear loses out on expertise so full 69/72 won't be as viable as the pvp gear..
This is very important and something many are missing out on.

The bolster change was designed so that they did not have to hand out Recruit gear, and then pass down partisan to recruit when the new PvP gear comes out later. It is great idea that also solved issues below the level cap. And even though i understand i like the attempt it is a more complicated then having free recruit gear for those who reach 55.

However there is a problem in this system and it has to do with the a lack of gear inflation from 50 -55.

Right now PvE players who got full dread guard before the expansion are pretty much able to go right into hard mode content, pretty much skipping over the 69's and going right to the 72's. There is pretty much no gating on the PvE at the moment. This means that those who are getting the 72's even with the decreased expertise have an advantage at the moment because most people are not even close to conqueror. You can't go straight to conqueror even if you had full augmented EWH. You have to get Partisan and then trade in those shells to get Conqueror. 72 PvE will be worse then conqueror but 72 PvE is slightly better then partisan. If the PvE had some gating, such that the player had to get quality level 55 PvE gear before they could do hard mode PvE, then the issue wouldn't be a big deal. PvE players would be inclined to get Partisan and actually use it.

Ifolad
04.17.2013 , 04:00 PM | #49
Query: I wonder how many of these identical posts there are?

Statement: Too many to count. It seems to me master, that these meatbags who are complaining about pve gear being better than pvp gear need to gain some skill.

Statement: I also am noticing a significant increase in complaints coming from those who have been weened off of killing fresh 50's in recruit gear. It seems their aggression has been lifted off of the casual green user to the maker that is Bioware.

Incredulous statement: Logically this was the maker's intent as they are better at shielding passive aggression more efficiently than a user in greens who only plays 30 minutes a cycle.

Query: Tell me more master about how gear makes up for elite user's lack of skill or determination?

-HK's POV on the 2.0 expertise debacle

Ivosaar
04.17.2013 , 04:30 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkPharohEclip View Post
So pve gear is meant to be better than the pvp gear in pvp? Are you sure you are following things correctly? Because in my world pvp gear is not supposed to be worse than pve gear in a warzone.
No what i was saying is that the gear should be the same so that for let say u like the style of the pvp gear and also do pve u should be able to go do the raid content in u top end pvp gear with out having to go grinned for a pve set same goes for pve