16 Man S&V SM: Operations Chief Blue Group

We were working through our first 16 man S&V SM the other night and found these guys to be more of a challenge than any of the other groups and bosses thus far. We worked through it and defeated them, but I am looking for some positive feedback from others who have completed this fight who can maybe give a better strat than what we used.

The composition of the four "blue group" that successfully defeated these guys were: Guardian Tank, Sage Healer, Sage DPS, Sharpshooter.

I pulled the two guys back to the niche in the wall so the ranged could position behind. We alternated stuns on one while the DPS burned the other, using force wave and knockbacks to interrupt their cast ability.

Like I said, we defeated these guys, but maybe there is a more efficient way. Any help is appreciated

We have our sage solo kite one (usually me) and two gunslingers unleash hell on the other with a healer for support, both use knockbacks and any stuns (sage healer works best for the extra knockback and stun). That is 16 hm I'd presume that works well for sm too.