Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are Lv50 operations still in?

posihero
04.13.2013 , 06:27 PM | #11
i really hope bioware makes the lvl50 sm ops available in que finder again for lvl55s, as mentioned above i don't get why as lvl55 we can still que for sub lvl50 fps but not lvl50 sm ops? lvl55 can still use those basic comms? i know i can

zzoorrzz
04.13.2013 , 07:02 PM | #12
For me the problem is that I never played those operations yet since I reached lvl 50 not so long ago. Now I can choose 1) not to play anything else to make sure I won't lose them in GF and use GF to complete them or 2) play in normal pace and if I get to lvl 55 without finishing all 3 of them before then sit on the fleet for hours and try to find a group going there without GF. Both choices are bad for me.

kirorx
04.13.2013 , 09:30 PM | #13
The problem I see is that once the majority of old timers have reached 55, nobody is going to que for the level 50 ops
It was hard enough to que for a flashpoint pre 50 before 2.0 now when people are trying to blow through the last five levels that are after the main storyline, they are not going to have time for that

Just like nobody played LI because it could be skipped those ops will suffer the same fate
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

thomasbaxter
04.14.2013 , 10:12 AM | #14
""Can't use groupfinder to que for ev/kp/ec if you are 55 though...""

Oh tell me you're joking. Of all the stupid things.....FIX please bioware. EV is one of my favourite ops and I want to play it through PUG cuz i'm on at wierd hours

LordBarok
04.14.2013 , 05:22 PM | #15
Yes, please allow 55s to use Groupfinder for the 50 Ops. If you have to remove something, remove the story mode Flashpoints from 55s Groupfinder instead of the Ops.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

hobbesmaster
04.14.2013 , 05:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TralyanSavo View Post
Being unable to do the SM ops from 50 is kinda like worrying that you can't do SM FPs as a level 50 pre-2.0.
But you could?

Is this a joke and I'm being dense?

thomasbaxter
04.14.2013 , 08:06 PM | #17
Sarcasm

on a different note, I realise Makeb is out but is there seriously nobody doing ops and flashpoints. Healer was waiting an hour this afternoon for anything other than normal fps....

AltairStarfire
04.15.2013 , 04:04 PM | #18
I want to know why a Dev or someone has not given out any information reguarding this. we want answers. i know there might not be time to answer everything on the forums but this is big.

not everyone will be geared enough to plug into a level 55 ops when they do finaly hit 55.
When in doubt, empty the magazine.

thomasbaxter
04.15.2013 , 07:50 PM | #19
Lol yeh I've seen the first casualties from this today but I think a lot of people are a bit miffed as to what is classed as worthy gear for ops now. I watched a few pug groups kicking people who had the new mods from the pvp vendor (tbh theres not much of a difference just with critical rating and a lot more expertise.) A few pugs have kicked players for not having augments etc from that too it's insane.

Least u wouldn't have this IN the other ops let alone after them. When u hit 55 ur in the sharks pit pal. Warzones are just as bad except I amn't sure if that's the problem with the bolster etc

kirorx
04.17.2013 , 10:47 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasbaxter View Post
Lol yeh I've seen the first casualties from this today but I think a lot of people are a bit miffed as to what is classed as worthy gear for ops now. I watched a few pug groups kicking people who had the new mods from the pvp vendor (tbh theres not much of a difference just with critical rating and a lot more expertise.) A few pugs have kicked players for not having augments etc from that too it's insane.

Least u wouldn't have this IN the other ops let alone after them. When u hit 55 ur in the sharks pit pal. Warzones are just as bad except I amn't sure if that's the problem with the bolster etc
That is crazy, it probably change after you get a few more 55s and it becomes more known what works for these ops
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU