Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FREE EXPERTISE = unbalance pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
FREE EXPERTISE = unbalance pvp

batleths
04.16.2013 , 08:35 PM | #1
it is simple you have unbalanced the game giving pve players expertise at the same level as players in pvp first level OF level 55 pvp gear. i am in almost full first level pvp gear and i have the same as a player with no pvp gear. this has unbalanced the game to a point where pve players who do have 50 level gear out gear pvpers in level 55 gear.
you have pve players coming in with 30k hp and better stats and now are getting gear faster than pvp players who gear that has less stats.
who the hell is in charge of pvp combat? shocking they were not thinking pvp thinking just about pve as always.
YOU WILL LOSE PLAYERS WHO SPENT MONTH GETTING GEAR ONLY TO HAVE PVE PLAYERS GET BETTER PVP GEAR QUICKER ALL BECAUSE YOU UNBALANCED THE GAME AGAIN CALL ME NEXT TIME ILL LOOK IT OVER AND MAYBE YOU WILL NOT SCREW PVP PLAYERS AS MUCH

Naej
04.16.2013 , 08:48 PM | #2
Caps make you look like you are REALLY angry. I think they better should start paying attention to this post.
Naej - 50 Jedi Guardian / Eljian - 50 Gunslinger [AWAKEN - PotF]
Furlone - 38 Vanguard / Jaen - 45 Jedi Shadow / Florune - 11 Mercenary / Jyang - 11 Operative

Prodiigy
04.16.2013 , 09:16 PM | #3
Since Bioware likes giving away free stats in PVP to pve players, where is our free pve stats in raids ?

Nickodemous
04.16.2013 , 09:20 PM | #4
GASP......you really went there.....

I hope u understand that pve is the ONLY way to play......

Sorry, i just think i threw up in my mouth!
TYRANTICUS
Jedi CovenantPot5The Bastion
NICKODEMOUS ~ CLANDESTU
Jedi CovenantThe Harbinger
Chaotic Pixels (RIP) ~ IBL ~ Prime Defense

Riggz
04.16.2013 , 09:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Prodiigy View Post
Since Bioware likes giving away free stats in PVP to pve players, where is our free pve stats in raids ?
Amen!
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
<BLACK SUN RISING>
<INFAMOUS>

batleths
04.17.2013 , 01:32 AM | #6
They will lose me in two days if this is not fixed we will never have fair pvp if they keep it like this

FrumpytheClown
04.17.2013 , 01:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Prodiigy View Post
^This.
"Peace is a lie, there is only Passion..." Ghandi was peaceful, now he is dead. Ghangis Khan was passionate and nearly conquered the known world.

WIZBASKY
04.17.2013 , 01:50 AM | #8
It is STUPID that the PvE players who go through all of the PvE content for uber PvE gear and only plays PvP once a week, can compete on same level as a full time PvPer in uber PvP gear. Because of Bolster.

on one hand it makes it fair for all to PvP when you want in what ever gear you want, on the other hand you alienate all your PvP players who grind PvP for the best gear to be the best.

When the mum or dad who just came home from work in there greens and only play 30 min a week can compete at the same level as a uber decked out PvPer.

Although PvP skills will be taken into account then.

I will be 55 tomorrow, I will know more about it then, but sounds stupid way to setup PvP.
Wizbasky - 51 Sorcerer - The Bastion NA Server
Wìzbasky - 55 Operative - The Bastion NA Server
Wizbasky - 55 Mercenary - The Bastion NA Server
Youtube Channel =Wizbasky

discbox
04.17.2013 , 01:55 AM | #9
PvP bolster is a mess. And they change it since 2.0 without any plan...

And BioWare did not expect reactions like in this thread? Amazing!

AngusFTW
04.17.2013 , 02:10 AM | #10
I guess i don't really care that much since i like to play both..
Also the higher end pve gear doesnt give advantage full underworld loses you expertise so the system is fair in that regard. You will have advantage once you min/max conqueror/partisan when it comes to expertise..
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch