Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

rafter
04.15.2013 , 12:08 PM | #91
I'm also in the recruit process for Pax and it's been interesting to say the least. In the 15 years of playing MMOs I don't think I've experienced anything like it. At first it's, "Why am I getting asked all of these weird questions to join a guild?" but as it goes on you realize you are learning as much about them as they are you. In game everyone is very helpful, and guild chat is active at most times. I have been playing with the same core group of people my entire MMO lifetime so the idea of joining a new group of people seemed daunting, but they've made me feel welcome and I'm glad I put in my application. If you are looking for an active guild with a great group of people and the ability to play your way this is the place to be.

niicholaiblack
04.16.2013 , 06:46 AM | #92
Greetings comrades! I am Niicholai, and I am nearing the end of my recruitment phase. I really enjoy Pax. It's nice to know that even if the people are different, I can go to any of the games I play and have similar people to play with as my guild in any of the other games I play. The people are really creative and helpful too

I'd recommend Pax to anyone. Just make sure you have time for it. It's not your average one game guild. You will want to have time to be active in the game(s), forums, and shoutbox. This is primarily because it makes it fun, it's like having a second family so you want to have time to spend with them

kosiah
04.16.2013 , 08:43 AM | #93
I loved my old guild very, very much, but when our membership dwindled to only a few of us (and none of us with the strength to rebuild), I realized it was time to find a new home. There are several guilds that impressed me on our server, a few I had friends in--but one stood out from the rest, and that was Pax.

The application process has only reinforced that feeling. Everyone is really nice, and genuinely fun to be around. Their application process is not short, but I think I understand why it's not short. A guild isn't just about skill or gear or loot--it's about personalities and getting to know one another. The rest of the stuff just comes when you've got a good fit.

I love playing ToR, but I've been very pessimistic about the game's future for some time. Playing with Pax has made me set aside those concerns and concentrate on the postive. And the positives are fantastic.
Kosiah, P'ink, Mekk, Veiny etc.
The Jin Legacy

blustring
04.16.2013 , 05:52 PM | #94
Hey!

You know why I'm here. The Pax Rectors (Kaffi in particular) paid me a large sum of credits to come on this forum and tell all you people what a great guild Pax is, and like any good soldier, I follow orders!!!!!

Seriously, I've had a fantastic time exploring Makeb with Collateral Damage. I ran flashpoints with Infidel, Zayl, Cherny and Shem. Pax has some pretty smart folks who have been quick to answer any questions that I've had. I think it improves the game experience when you can play with people who just enjoy being around each other and I see a lot of that with the Pax crowd.

The application process has been a little different. Some of the questions were a little out there, but it's been fun. Every guild invite I have received in the past has been from someone trying to start a new guild or from a friend's guild that needs someone to help with operations, but with Pax I get the feeling that they don't care what I can bring to the guild, but they are more concerned about what they can help me with. Sounds kinda corny, but that's been my experience so far. In my opinion they get top marks all around. Highly recommended!!!!

oaxadan
04.17.2013 , 08:09 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by blustring View Post
You know why I'm here. The Pax Rectors (Kaffi in particular) paid me a large sum of credits to come on this forum and tell all you people what a great guild Pax is, and like any good soldier, I follow orders!!!!!
Wait, what? You got paid? Sonnofa! Well, I'm just going to have to write a tersely-worded letter to upper management.

JamieVC
04.18.2013 , 08:18 PM | #96
From the beginning was in guild with friends but in the months after release more and more friends left the game to go and play other MMO's and games. The great part of most MMO's is the social aspect of it. So not having friends to group up with in a guild does make it hard.

Upon release of the expansion ROTHC I knew wanted to keep playing the game (still enjoy playing and doing stuff on all classes) so was asking friends that have changed guilds and one recommended. I check up on the PAX site and applied.

So far in my short time been very happy with the group and guild. Mostly just been playing SWTOR, knowing that PAX members also participate in other games. But the group of people are good and get along well. Like minded players in the guild and nice to feel that sense of helping each other with dailies, questing, Flashpoints and Ops.

DarthCalamus
04.23.2013 , 10:14 PM | #97
I've been playing for nearly a year now, and had searched around for a few guilds with mixed success. I have to honestly say that Pax Imperius is probably the best experience I've had in a long while. Easy to join up with a moderate trial period so you can get a feel for it, something for everyone on a pve and pvp aspect, and all around just a bunch of cool and laid back people. What impressed me most what the raiding speed and etiquette that I enjoyed while tagging along with them. They never talk down to you, they'll explain a fight in a jiffy if you need it, and you don't have to wait ten years before everyone is ready. I highly recommend you give them a shot if you're on the look out for a new guild experience.
I simply do as I wish. That is my right. I have no restrictions.

pbloom
05.01.2013 , 03:45 PM | #98
It is nice to see so many new faces.
VOLKOFF: LEAD RECTOR
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

ardele
05.03.2013 , 02:54 PM | #99
Review of Pax Gaming (overall)

I am currently a one week trial member of pax gaming. A true gamers guild, All different types of MMO's and even Pathfinder RPG table top (not the online game yet). Members are extremely helpful and patient with the new guys.

virgowars
05.04.2013 , 09:54 AM | #100
I'll say this has been one of the most entertaining bouts of recruitment I've ever gone through. They do really try to get to know each recruit to see if you are a fit for them and vise versa. Between the involvement in both their forums and in game I feel like I've gotten to know the members and they me better than any recruitment I've ever gone through. Great bunch of people and I'm glad I've been able to get to know them.