Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Classic comms cap!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

zmyslony
04.16.2013 , 07:17 AM | #1
I still have the Classic Comms LIMIT!
I have tried to re-login, re-launch, fix launcher and restart the User Interface by CTLR+U, but it all didn't work.
I've asked on chat, and bunch of people has the same issue as me. I've sent the ticket, i hope you'll work it out.

The limit really works, i thought it's only showing the warnings, but while i've got some of the comms i've exceeded the limit and lost some of them. Please fix it as soon as possible so i can get the comms from missions today!

Also i've noticed that my loading screens are empty. There are no graphics at all, and the progress bar is not showing up.

My server is Red Eclipse.

Beesodd
04.16.2013 , 07:23 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi zmyslony,

The change to the Classic comms cap wasn't in today's patch, it will be a later one that removes it. Sorry for any confusion here and thanks for the post.

The empty load screens are concerning, though. Do you have any other display/graphical issues from today? Is it all load screens?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

zmyslony
04.16.2013 , 07:37 AM | #3
Thanks for such fast reply, I thought it was supposed to be removed in today's patch, as someone from the customer support mentioned. Anyway, when can we espect removal of the limit?

I have no problems with graphics, only the loading screens are gone. Almost all of them, except the one when i login to character, that one is fine. All the others are affected, while i'm travelling or changing instances.

Beesodd
04.16.2013 , 07:47 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the further info. Running the repair function might help the load screen issue.

Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA on the Classic commendation change, sorry.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Atramar
04.16.2013 , 08:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the further info. Running the repair function might help the load screen issue.

Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA on the Classic commendation change, sorry.
I do recall 'it will be deployed with next patch

Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
The weekly cap on Classic Commendations will be removed in an upcoming patch.

Incidentally, there is currently a bug that causes the game to warn you that you've exceeded your weekly cap even when you are at 0 in your weekly progress (it's erroneously looking at your total commendations). Make sure you check the actual weekly progress value displayed in your currency tab.

or were we lied to...
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Never_Hesitate
04.16.2013 , 08:03 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
I do recall 'it will be deployed with next patch

or were we lied to...
It says "an upcoming patch" not "the next patch"
waiting for ...

Atramar
04.16.2013 , 08:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
It says "an upcoming patch" not "the next patch"
Fair enouth. We always used 'upcoming' as 'next time we patch the app' not as 'one of future (tm) patches'. but noted for future.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Marrtok
04.16.2013 , 08:17 AM | #8
News flash, they lied to us, they could have very very easily removed the weekly classic comm cap in this patch, by simply removing the code that put it there to start with.. and before you go flaming, yes I am a programmer, it is that simple.

There is alot of things they could fix very easily and simply, but for some reason unknown to us or anyone else, they CHOOSE to be slower than molasses in the winter in Siberia when it comes to "fixing" anything that would actually "improve" the quality of life for their players... especially the ones that PAY for this service which does pay a portion of their salaries....

Bioware and EA just plain simply DO NOT CARE about the players wheither it's the F2P ones, or the Paying Subscribers, if they did, then they would not LIE to us, they would fix the bugs we report, they would make changes their Customers ask for, and not changes things that are not broke to start with, and have overall better Customer Service, which by any standard theirs is a joke or simply does not exsist.

Every single time you watch a video from someone at Bioware they boast about how much they listen to player feedback... and how much they value our input/opinion/support..... BIG FAT BOLD FACE LIE !!!! If it's not a lie, then PROVE IT ! Fix what we tell you is broke from day one, and not let it sit still broke more than a year after we tell you it's broke. You people claim to read the forums all the time, PROVE IT, respond to these threads your customers post instead of doing nothing, PROVE you care, inactivity on the forums, and failure to respond to the hundreds of threads about the same issues over and over and over again only PROVES that you DO NOT CARE.

Y'all should run for public office you'd make great politicians ya already got the lieing part down pat!

Stanilslaus
04.16.2013 , 10:11 AM | #9
Agreed on the classic or any comms cap. I haven't que'd for ops or HM Flashpoints with my healer since last wed since there was no gains for them. Which I am sure many of the healing or tanking classes are not as soon as they hit their limit which I am positive that times waiting in q have risen. Which I had subscribed for is the unlimited option on FP and ops. I had read the patch notes for the new patch yesterday and didn't see anything about the cap being lifted. So I logged today with my fingers crossed praying that they just forgot to mention it. I was disappointed. now being told that it will be fixed in an upcoming patch. They are being purposely vague like a criminal on trial. What does that mean It seems like the off shore customer service policy is to help with customers complaints bye getting rid of the customers. Ounce again I feel like the Star Wars franchise, fans and legacy is being taken advantage of for profit and poor customer service. This needs to fixed!!!!!!