Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

frustrating missions!

belhawk
04.16.2013 , 04:10 AM | #1
I am beginning to wonder why i continue to play this game.
the 1 hit kills for the knight & sorcerer chapter 3 end boss was VERY frustrating.
the same thing for the end boss for Makeb also.
now, i am on a mission where there is an electricity trap that can't be turned off and it is killing me multiple times.
i play this game for fun, NOT to be FRUSTRATED by BW being clever.
cpu: intel i7 6850 w/32 gigs ram monitor: Asus 24" PB 278
gpu: 2x gtx 1080 w/38253 O/S: Win 10 64bit
audio: Sound Blaster ZX

saremun
04.16.2013 , 04:20 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by belhawk View Post
I am beginning to wonder why i continue to play this game.
the 1 hit kills for the knight & sorcerer chapter 3 end boss was VERY frustrating.
the same thing for the end boss for Makeb also.
now, i am on a mission where there is an electricity trap that can't be turned off and it is killing me multiple times.
i play this game for fun, NOT to be FRUSTRATED by BW being clever.
First- the last boss on Makeb is awesome cause its like a mini boss from an operation or HM FP.

second- this boss is designed so that you use your brain to find a way to kill him, i died on my Sith Warrior(tank) almost 6 times and each time i get closer.

in fact i killed him with out my companion lol, so yeah just think a bit and you will know how.

i like to thank BW A LOT for this awesome design cause fighting that boss was a blast for me and i really enjoyed it

eboNicS
04.16.2013 , 04:23 AM | #3
I liked the last boss on Makeb, challenging and forces you to recognize the mechanics to beat the boss. What I did not like is the graphical glitches, sometimes he would charge his laser in one direction then all of a sudden 180 or 270 turnaround to hit you. Other than that, great end boss for the planet.

belhawk
04.16.2013 , 04:25 AM | #4
u may be a Hard Core player, but I am NOT. I am a casual gamer looking for some fun. Leave the Hard Core Boss times to the Hard Core Ops & Flashpoints, NOT the main game. There are a lot more casual gamers than Hard Core gamers.
cpu: intel i7 6850 w/32 gigs ram monitor: Asus 24" PB 278
gpu: 2x gtx 1080 w/38253 O/S: Win 10 64bit
audio: Sound Blaster ZX

mrbloodysunday
04.16.2013 , 04:27 AM | #5
At the electric field, use binocular an look around, you will find something to switch out some of the fields on the ground...

Blimble
04.16.2013 , 04:33 AM | #6
u may be a Hard Core player, but I am NOT. I am a casual gamer looking for some fun. Leave the Hard Core Boss times to the Hard Core Ops & Flashpoints, NOT the main game. There are a lot more casual gamers than Hard Core gamers.

This guy is just starting fights
1. Baby born with artificial leg. 2. Doctor grows human hearts in cabbage patch. 3. When faucets attack. 4. Shoelace vests. 5. Homicidal anything. 6. Cats who stalk. 7. Toilet paper thief strikes roadside bathrooms. 8. Cannibal grandparents.

KhealThar
04.16.2013 , 04:33 AM | #7
They need to start adding more challenging aspects to EVERY video game. People need to start thinking again in actual video games instead of being carried to the end and acting like that's okay because they're a "casual" player.

It's okay for a game to be challenging and stimulate your mind. That's what they're there for. Whether you have 10 mins or 6 hours a day, you don't need to beat a boss the first try.
Those who beg for mercy are too weak to deserve it.

NigeldeJ
04.16.2013 , 04:40 AM | #8
The few times you actually need to use your brain aren't that plenty, IMO the storyline part of the game is easy enough as is. I like the fact that they've added a challenging boss, they should do that more often.
Red Eclipse

SpearlikeAtom
04.16.2013 , 04:44 AM | #9
I had no issue at all with the Knight and Sorc chapter 3 bosses and I am a casual player as well. They are designed to be challenging. If you want to play a game that is easy might I recommend my little ponies? My daughter loves it.

MasterBillion
04.16.2013 , 04:47 AM | #10
bellhawk I so so so much agree with you and other " im awesome at swtor " kids might pretend to think they can take on elite quest bosses ...maybe some 1% can ....but most people are with you ...and think this game is so focking over tuned it's not even funny .