Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tionese-Rakata Set bonus.

mastirkal
04.15.2013 , 11:44 PM | #1
The Tionese-Rakata set bonuses seem to work in line with that of the Arkanian and Underworld gear. What this means is some classes can double up on their two set bonuses. Sin tanks can get a 25% bonus for darkward, sorc healers can get a 3 second less on invert cooldown. This will probably be fixed, but until then if you still have your rakata gear, you can double up on some of the classes with really good two set bonuses. I believe this is the same for PVP armor. If I'm slow to figure this out then sorry as always.

Khevar
04.16.2013 , 12:51 AM | #2
I'd be quite excited if Gunnery Commandos can get a +15% + 15% crit bonus on Grav Round.

Do you have a parse that shows that the 2-piece set bonus doubles up?

mastirkal
04.16.2013 , 01:34 AM | #3
Used my sin tank, I can get the two set bonus of +5% shield rating twice from dark saber, aka 25% bonus. This was also true for my sorc healer who had a -3 second to his invert instead of a 1.5 decrease. I assume it works on other classes as well.

Also I made a mistake to which I feel silly of, both pieces of rakata had dread guard in them so it comes down to choice if you think your set bonus is worth more than the +DR and main/endurance.