Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Quest] A Spy's Secret

Sulluvlaki
04.15.2013 , 12:00 PM | #1
I dont know what i am doing wrong, if its a bug or something else... but this is getting on my nerves. For the quest A Spy's Secret on Belsavis ((part of the Macrobinocular qiest series)) I've clicked the 3 Cryoban Storage Tanks and now when i try to attack the Cryoban Flow Control Junction nothing happens. I click Control Junction once and nothing happens. I tested shooting it over and over nothing happens, I have tested resting local phase but didn't work.

*EDIT* Ignore this, i've found out how to do it
Sulluvlaki
-"Droids are evil"

Jaegert
08.11.2013 , 07:41 AM | #2
Plz say how... I'm having the probs u had!

Jae

DonWild
01.15.2014 , 05:58 PM | #3
Me too...have found the 3 overhead pipe joints you have to hit to make the pipe over the door burst, but have tried and tried to get pressure up...have hit all 3 junctions but the pipe never starts leaking. Is there a sequence you have to hit to get pressure up.

CobraGuru
01.15.2014 , 09:54 PM | #4
use the binoc 1st on the junction to see the flow, then you need to tap the junction to change the flow

just click on the junction and depending if u r a force or tech user you'll either use the force or your weap to touch it and change direction of the flow. need to be in close range of them