Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Quest] A Spy's Secret

Sulluvlaki
04.15.2013 , 12:00 PM | #1
I dont know what i am doing wrong, if its a bug or something else... but this is getting on my nerves. For the quest A Spy's Secret on Belsavis ((part of the Macrobinocular qiest series)) I've clicked the 3 Cryoban Storage Tanks and now when i try to attack the Cryoban Flow Control Junction nothing happens. I click Control Junction once and nothing happens. I tested shooting it over and over nothing happens, I have tested resting local phase but didn't work.

*EDIT* Ignore this, i've found out how to do it
Sulluvlaki
-"Droids are evil"

Jaegert
08.11.2013 , 07:41 AM | #2
Plz say how... I'm having the probs u had!

Jae

DonWild
01.15.2014 , 05:58 PM | #3
Me too...have found the 3 overhead pipe joints you have to hit to make the pipe over the door burst, but have tried and tried to get pressure up...have hit all 3 junctions but the pipe never starts leaking. Is there a sequence you have to hit to get pressure up.

CobraGuru
01.15.2014 , 09:54 PM | #4
use the binoc 1st on the junction to see the flow, then you need to tap the junction to change the flow

just click on the junction and depending if u r a force or tech user you'll either use the force or your weap to touch it and change direction of the flow. need to be in close range of them

Alvetraz
07.30.2015 , 01:16 AM | #5
none of those computers when i enter the 'cave' dont work ,any suggestions why? its really annoying and + i cannot reset the quest -_-

Alvetraz
07.30.2015 , 01:28 AM | #6
really please