Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 quest - Jedi temple accessible from IMP side Correlia?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
HK-51 quest - Jedi temple accessible from IMP side Correlia?

tatatan
04.14.2013 , 11:50 PM | #1
Hi,
i just got to Correlia and noticed, that i have the HK quest (search for parts) active on one of the speeder stops (speeder sign is 'green' and showing the H2 "Directive: Activate assassination protocols" active at Axial park speeder stop).
I have only Jedi temple ruins part left to find (republic side part - i found already all other parts).

Does that mean it is somehow accessible (the jedi temple ruins on Coruscant) from the Imperial Correlia side - or is it just some kind of bug??

Thank You

surharijan
04.15.2013 , 12:17 AM | #2
You need a Republic character to get this item. You can mail the item to your Imperial character.

Edit: It is not a bug, but designed this way.

tatatan
04.15.2013 , 01:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by surharijan View Post
You need a Republic character to get this item. You can mail the item to your Imperial character.

Edit: It is not a bug, but designed this way.
Hi,
thanks for reply. Well, i just wondered, why this quest is active on my IMP character on Correlia, when it should not? Why it points me to particular speeder stop, when it's pointless?? (unless it's not pointless).

I mean, the quest should not do this, it's only confusement. I just thought they might did do some change (i didnt finish it because i still didnt have (had) rep char ... ) ..

But thanks for reply, the chance they every redo this part with Republic char is (imho) veeerry slight ... *sigh*.

P.S.
thanks for this btw it'll come handy at work:
Quote:
It is not a bug, but designed this way.
now, i know, what i tell to our customers

Xtro
04.15.2013 , 03:36 AM | #4
The part in Jedi temple and on Dromund Kas are bound to account until you open them.
So if you get it on alt just mail it to the one doing the quest line.
I will name my pistol Diplomacy, so that I can tell my goody goody republic employers that I use diplomacy to get out of every situation with total honesty....
And after the mission if they ask how it went with the Diplomacy I can say it was a smoking success.

DarthFamine
04.15.2013 , 05:02 AM | #5
Dunno, go there and see if you can find a quest marker somewhere

i'd also bug report it
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

tatatan
04.15.2013 , 11:51 AM | #6
Thanks all for advise :]
Got my new brand HK-51 today. I'm operative and have to say, i was very gratefull for the new ops ability (aka lolrolll).
I rolls me 12 m, so i was able to precisely count the ground covered.
Scan - 4x lolroll in row - scan. Very fast :]