Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb Dailies

Mercia
04.15.2013 , 09:11 AM | #1
Anyone know if you can pick up all dailes for makeb in 1 place?

It would be much more manageble to pick them all up at the hub and then very easy to track which place to fly to complete your daily untill all your filigh points no longer are green indicating a quest objective

Maybe it already does this but im just ignorant and cant find it

Arlbo_Nabbins
04.15.2013 , 09:13 AM | #2
Yes, you can pick them up from a single terminal later on. For the pub side its near the speeder at Avesta's. And you can pick up the GSI dailies nearby as well.

Mercia
04.15.2013 , 09:14 AM | #3
Excellent ill have a deeper look tonight thanks freind

RixoFutu
04.15.2013 , 09:15 AM | #4
Makeb orbital station.
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."

Icebergy
04.15.2013 , 09:17 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RixoFutu View Post
Makeb orbital station.
And right by the starting speeder point.

And in pretty much every zone.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Mercia
04.15.2013 , 09:23 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
And right by the starting speeder point.

And in pretty much every zone.
Aye i knew about the every zone which is what i wanted to avoid i want to pick them up at point A then complete them at point b c d e f g ... etc etc then hand back in back at point A

if they are near the speeder thats great i havent had a chance to do the dailys since i hit 55 so was unsure

HunterSmash
07.26.2013 , 09:15 PM | #7
Is that only after you have completed all the dailies or finished the Makeb storyline? 'Cause I cannot pick up dailies next to the speeder, just weeklies.

Rankyn
07.26.2013 , 11:05 PM | #8
Once you finish the storyline, all the dailies will appear on the terminal.