Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 9000

Atlona
03.28.2013 , 04:38 PM | #1
Who else is getting this error and is there a way to fix it?
ATLONA
DD OWNER since: July 21st 2011

Wolfmight
03.28.2013 , 04:54 PM | #2
Most People seem to be right now, its an internet is fail error

Atlona
03.28.2013 , 05:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfmight View Post
Most People seem to be right now, its an internet is fail error
Mybe but it's never happened to me before and I've been playing off and on since Beta. Now since the last patch on Tuesday I have had nothing but crash issues and today it crashed out right after +4 AC in Sector X while I was leaving and now I am getting the error code. I just tried to login to the client and it says the login service is currently unavailable.
ATLONA
DD OWNER since: July 21st 2011

Wolfmight
03.28.2013 , 05:33 PM | #4
yeah, I think some one spilled coffee on the servers or maybe tripped over a cable and unplugged something.

In all seriousness I thing this could be a major server issue

_Krux
04.15.2013 , 02:27 AM | #5
I just paid for the subscription 3 days ago and all of a sudden I started getting this error message. Hope they fix this soon. Video/sound drivers are updated. Internet connection was working just fine for the first 3 days and now all of a sudden I can't play more than 20 minutes without being DC'd from the server.

SebastiaanZ
04.15.2013 , 02:41 AM | #6
Its an error that has been mentioned loads of times, but BW has failed to fix it or even spent time on it. They always point to our system, while it works perfectly.
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

OwenBrooks
04.15.2013 , 02:48 AM | #7
Just thought I would mention exactly what error 9000 is,

Basically it is saying that the client (your computer) has lost the ability to talk to the server (server end)
I get this when my adsl connection drops for example.

A large number of things can cause this

Most times (not all) this is due to something on the internet that is the cause, waiting for bioware to release a patch to fix the internet is a bit optimistic

You can try something like http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html it may allow you to remain connected and recover

_Krux
04.15.2013 , 06:46 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
Its an error that has been mentioned loads of times, but BW has failed to fix it or even spent time on it. They always point to our system, while it works perfectly.
Yeah, I don't understand how it could be on my end when I've been playing it just fine for the past 3 days and all of a sudden I can only play for 20 minutes at a time. I will be canceling my subscription if this continues.