Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spolier] Incorrect Codex Entry

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
[Spolier] Incorrect Codex Entry
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Adiari
04.14.2013 , 11:30 AM | #1
Had no idea where to put this, however the Codex entry for one Darth Acina states that she hinherited her post on the Dark Council and as the Head of the Sphere of Technology after her predecessor Darth Hadra was killed by the Republic on Corellia.

However as per the book; Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation this is incorrect, as Darth Karrid was the one to take the seat from Darth Hadra.

Ausstig
04.14.2013 , 05:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Adiari View Post
Had no idea where to put this, however the Codex entry for one Darth Acina states that she hinherited her post on the Dark Council and as the Head of the Sphere of Technology after her predecessor Darth Hadra was killed by the Republic on Corellia.

However as per the book; Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation this is incorrect, as Darth Karrid was the one to take the seat from Darth Hadra.
I think they are ignoring that waste of paper.

OR

she came up after the end of Annihilation.
Have Force lightning will travel

Adiari
04.16.2013 , 04:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
she came up after the end of Annihilation.
This is what I assume to be correct, but then she isn't the successor of Hadra. So I think it's just a matter of changing a word in the codex.

CharlesBoyd
04.16.2013 , 04:44 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Adiari View Post

Great catch! I'll make sure this gets corrected in an upcoming patch.

Thank you!
Charles Boyd | Lead Writer

Tatile
04.16.2013 , 04:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Great catch! I'll make sure this gets corrected in an upcoming patch.

Thank you!
Is there a list somewhere of what each member of the Dark Council does or is that a community-guesses type thing?

BenKatarn
04.17.2013 , 07:04 AM | #6
These sorts of things happen in multimedia projects. You've got the game developers on one side and the novel authors on the other. And not always do the two sides interact properly.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Is there a list somewhere of what each member of the Dark Council does or is that a community-guesses type thing?
In some cases, it is listed in the codex entries for the character if they have one. In most other cases, they are listed for their specific Spheres of Influence (aka "Pyramids") in the SWTOR Encyclopedia book. If you want a list, click here.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech