Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stage 2 Local trouble

ClaudeTaylor
04.12.2013 , 06:53 AM | #1
This quest is not working! I click the powersourde to place the emitter then i wait for the quakes and i cant telll if the ground is shaking or not also the blue doors are saying that the ground isnt shaking so i cant opent he doors

Deekin
04.13.2013 , 05:02 AM | #2
When you click an emitter you get a buff icon with a countdown. You need 5 stacks of the emitter buff to start the earthquake, then you'll be able to click the doors.

ClaudeTaylor
04.13.2013 , 09:22 AM | #3
It wouldnt allow me to click the emitter only the power source
And thank you for responding . thank you very much.

roadstein
09.29.2013 , 03:26 PM | #4
it is also the stupidest and longest quest in the whole game. the power sources r on timers so u have to click 5 of them together. I ended up clearing out targets around the 5 1st. then click on them in a row, then click on a house nearby to free the residents. u have to do this each time, 3 times. best to avoid this one in the future.

Deflekt
02.01.2014 , 07:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by roadstein View Post
it is also the stupidest and longest quest in the whole game. the power sources r on timers so u have to click 5 of them together. I ended up clearing out targets around the 5 1st. then click on them in a row, then click on a house nearby to free the residents. u have to do this each time, 3 times. best to avoid this one in the future.
yeah, one of the most poorly designed quests in the history of mmo's :\