Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Classic Comms and the Old Elder Gear

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ErosGyne
04.11.2013 , 11:16 PM | #21
It takes forever to get a pop for FP if you are a dps, now will be worse 1000 times, and by Thursday with the shortage for healers and tanks this game has, will be a miracle to get pop
i need coms on my dps toon, is the only spot in my raid group available, all other roles are fill

Mowermanx
04.12.2013 , 12:18 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ErosGyne View Post
It takes forever to get a pop for FP if you are a dps, now will be worse 1000 times, and by Thursday with the shortage for healers and tanks this game has, will be a miracle to get pop
i need coms on my dps toon, is the only spot in my raid group available, all other roles are fill
If you really need them, Belsavis, Ilum, Black Hole and Section X all hand out these comms.

Celwinn
04.12.2013 , 09:33 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
If you really need them, Belsavis, Ilum, Black Hole and Section X all hand out these comms.
This.

I hate running dailies, but I have been running BH, Belsavis this past week, trying to gear up my companion for Sunday.
Don't let the past define you

LarryRow
04.12.2013 , 09:46 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
The weekly cap on Classic Commendations will be removed in an upcoming patch.
Huzzah!
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

MillionsKNives
04.12.2013 , 09:56 AM | #25

Incidentally, there is currently a bug that causes the game to warn you that you've exceeded your weekly cap even when you are at 0 in your weekly progress (it's erroneously looking at your total commendations). Make sure you check the actual weekly progress value displayed in your currency tab.

That's fantastic, thank you.

Do you have a more specific timeline that you are expecting currently? Is this something that we can look forward to in 2.0.1 or will it be in a later patch?

Atramar
04.12.2013 , 10:06 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
That's fantastic, thank you.

Do you have a more specific timeline that you are expecting currently? Is this something that we can look forward to in 2.0.1 or will it be in a later patch?
soon (tm) (next patch would normally mean next maintenance)
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Otrorto
04.12.2013 , 10:31 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
soon (tm) (next patch would normally mean next maintenance)
Looking at the way they handled this patch thats a HUGE expectation, more like 1-2 months and say "thanks"......... yeah, for ignore the previous feedback and create a raged community in less than a week, thanks EA
Server The Red Eclipse - Awesomo Legacy - PreludeOfLight/PreludeOfDark
Republic: Ototo - Scoundrel, Durilam - Guardian, Aduril - Sage, Valilkya - Commando, Ch'e'ji - Shadow. Imperial: Vr'assus - Sniper, Boobaleegs - Powertech, Darkylaine - Assasin, Darkvalkyl - Juggernaut

Heezdedjim
04.12.2013 , 12:36 PM | #28
Someone made the right call here. Good job. Thank you.

Coveii
04.12.2013 , 01:01 PM | #29
it's an artifically time restraint. The know the "lvl55" is gonna be gone through incredibly fast and they aren't ready to release new content(whether flashpoint, operation, or whatnot).

They prefer you to go play alts characters to give them a buffer zone to prepare new events.

zzoorrzz
04.12.2013 , 01:02 PM | #30

Incidentally, there is currently a bug that causes the game to warn you that you've exceeded your weekly cap even when you are at 0 in your weekly progress (it's erroneously looking at your total commendations). Make sure you check the actual weekly progress value displayed in your currency tab.

That's excellent news. Would be even better if u gave us all comms we'd have earned if the weekly cap didn't exist. But that's probably too much to ask, I understand that :-)