Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel/Class Storyline

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Rise of the Hutt Cartel/Class Storyline

DarthSylar
02.28.2013 , 01:34 PM | #11
I disagree about the cost being too much. When creating this game, they needed enough dialouge to fill 15 or so planets. Any full expansion would be 2-3 planets and require much less dialogue, even if it is for unique 8 classes and 16 main character voice actors

Bleakmage
02.28.2013 , 02:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSylar View Post
I disagree about the cost being too much. When creating this game, they needed enough dialouge to fill 15 or so planets. Any full expansion would be 2-3 planets and require much less dialogue, even if it is for unique 8 classes and 16 main character voice actors
Well I did hear somewhere that they had voice work done far in advance, enough to last them a few years. I don't know the details. It is only a rumor as far as I know, and hell, I may have read about it in this very thread for all I remember, lol.

thomasbaxter
04.11.2013 , 10:03 AM | #13
Sorry guys but it's just not practical to make new class storylines and tbh, it's not necessarily needed. I'm half way through makeb on imp and I'm loving the planet and class storyline. It's still quite engrossing and, those who have done it already will probably agree with me that, the mini boss fight in the warehouse is one of the better bosses in the whole game. Swtor has to remain profitable and if we all had extra class stories they'd only be an hour long and expansion would probably cost 60 or more.

The cost would be high as would need separate dialogues, animations, boss fights, buildings etc.

Iwipe
04.11.2013 , 04:11 PM | #14
Only bad thing about Makeb story is that when you level an alt, the story is the same ;(

Verindel
04.16.2013 , 09:25 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Only bad thing about Makeb story is that when you level an alt, the story is the same ;(
How is that different from the other planets?

Excluding the class story (a fraction of quests) every planet is the same.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tassar View Post
Mating with an alien species could make a human female lay an egg. You don't know.