Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthVengeant
04.08.2013 , 09:46 AM | #111
SO, where is the server going down update then if it goes live tomorrow?

marginal_error
04.08.2013 , 09:53 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
SO, where is the server going down update then if it goes live tomorrow?
That's the million dollar question
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

islander
04.08.2013 , 10:50 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Attoy View Post
Early access is enabled only if you bought the pre-order before the 7th January else you'll got the pre-order items bonus but you'll start Maked and your path from 50 to 55 on the 14th. That's what I understood reading various threads/posts in here.
This. It was spelled out for you way back in November. In fact, I think they actually extended it past Jan 7 to later that month, iirc.
If you pre-bought after the fact expecting to get early access, you were just foolish/incapable of reading. Don't blame Bioware for your own ignorance/stupidity.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

DarthVengeant
04.08.2013 , 12:29 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by marginal_error View Post
That's the million dollar question
It's up now : http://www.swtor.com/systemalerts/313391

marginal_error
04.08.2013 , 12:35 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
Finally..

Scheduled Maintenance: April 8th-9th, 2013

On April 8th at 6PM PDT (April 9th, 1AM GMT) all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.0 will be implemented during this downtime.

After maintenance, Early Access will begin for those who preordered Rise of the Hutt Cartel by January 7th, 2013. For more information and announcements about this exciting new Digital Expansion, please visit our Digital Expansion Page.

Details are as follows:
Date :Monday April 8th- Tuesday April 9th
Duration: 6 hours
Time: April 8th, 6PM PDT (April 9th, 1AM GMT ) - April 9th, 12AM PDT (7AM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Master-A
04.10.2013 , 08:51 AM | #116
So will you be releasing this update in the stores? cuz I really cant buy it thru internet. xD dont ask why I have my reasons. just need to know if there will be any chance that you will be releasing it at a physical store. If not then why?
The Progenitor

WizardsDestiny
04.10.2013 , 03:48 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-A View Post
So will you be releasing this update in the stores? cuz I really cant buy it thru internet. xD dont ask why I have my reasons. just need to know if there will be any chance that you will be releasing it at a physical store. If not then why?
I wondered the same thing as my download speed has been ridiculously slow lately because of connection issues. Nonetheless over a ridiculous time of a day and two nights I'm downloaded. But I'm nearly certain it will never be released in stores unless it's compiled with the actual game for purchase at some time. That's why it's their 'digital expansion' I'm afraid.
There is only Power, and those too weak to seek it.

HomerNC
04.11.2013 , 01:57 PM | #118
MY issue is with how up til last week, the launcher advertised preorder gets early access, nothing said about a cutoff date of jan 9, I didnt come back to the game til febuary.
False Advertise much Bioware?
Utter fail
Homer
HOOAH!
DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY

Kilora
04.11.2013 , 02:02 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by HomerNC View Post
MY issue is with how up til last week, the launcher advertised preorder gets early access, nothing said about a cutoff date of jan 9, I didnt come back to the game til febuary.
False Advertise much Bioware?
Utter fail
Cutoff was Jan 7th. . . . and after Jan 7th I believe they removed EVERYTHING that mentioned early-access. Not once did I ever see the words EARLY ACCESS without Jan 7th plastered all over it. . .

You have three days left. Stop complaining.

HomerNC
04.11.2013 , 02:05 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilora View Post
Cutoff was Jan 7th. . . . and after Jan 7th I believe they removed EVERYTHING that mentioned early-access. Not once did I ever see the words EARLY ACCESS without Jan 7th plastered all over it. . .

You have three days left. Stop complaining.
I wish I had done a screen capture, because it said Pre-Order for early access, and I'm not the only one that had seen this

Furthermore, I have every right to complain, they took the money readily enough, you pay for a service, you have every expectation to recieve the goods or services.
Ever go into a McDonalds and order a big mac meal, and they tell you you can get your meal later?
Homer
HOOAH!
DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY