Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

S+V- 8 HM Progression Ranking

glomeo
04.11.2013 , 03:00 AM | #21
Lethal Dose Fifty @ Jedi Covenant
8 man Hard SnV

6. Cartel Warlords - 07:02am UTC 2013-4-11 Pic
5. Olok the Shadow - 05:07:34 am UTC 2013-4-11 Pic
4. Operations Chief - 04:02:31 am UTC 2013-4-11 Pic
3. Thrasher - 2:57:57 am UTC 2013-4-11 Pic
2. Titan 6 - 2:29:05 am UTC 2013-4-11 Pic
1. Dash'roode - 00:58:39 am UTC 2013-4-11 Pic 1 Pic 2

Carlenux
04.11.2013 , 03:49 AM | #22
EDITED: UTC time added
HATRED @ The Harbringer
time zone of kills Caracas, Venezuela date: 04/11
http://i.imgur.com/NbOMazk.jpg dash rodaa (12:01 AM Pacific) 7.01 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/wye58kI.jpg titan 6 (2.01 AM pacific) 9.01 UTC

to help you out with the argue, with this game, the only thing that works is whoever got first, simple, this game is made for the softcore population, so content is not hard, we wish we had killed it so quick as well, but our server lacks good raiders with dedication and are spread around different guilds.

let me put it this way:
we used jugg pt tank... sorc/op healer... Vengeance jugg (underrated)... Merc dps (decent) ... Sniper MM (underrated)... Operative concealment ( a joke for all the Elitist wanna be) as dps,
3/4 underrated not used classes by most good guilds.
we are one of the only 2-3 few guilds that have good proof of not having PTS testing (Close beta didnt have hm Ops, or free gear there ), yet it took us 7 pulls on dash.. and like 12 pulls on Titan 6. or less, to kill them, we didnt watch video, we just learned in the way.
all our players just had dread guard, only 2-3 had couple of pieces 156, nothing crafted at all, considering last 2-3 of our 55s got to lvl cap 5 mins before starting raid lol.

and you know, all that stuff i said up there, makes absolutely no point, because no one care, and i dont want people to care, whoever got first, got it, grats, you "worked" harder than us, its obvious, that doesnt make you better "player" than 2nd/3rd and prob going until at least 15-20th, they just worked harder, and got the achievement and that is something to admire , dedication, work and skill.
i agree that this system should be better for ranking, but we cant do it just yet. so stop the arguing and let the people post their progress .
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Heidy
04.11.2013 , 04:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Iggyemu View Post
Server should have been offline for Revenge between the Warlords and Styrak. I think that accounts for the length.
eh,
we killed the first 6 Bosses to get the first kills on our server. We know that the last boss need tons of damage so we get some eq.
finally we had 4 trys on Styrak.

edit: between boss 1 and 2 we had personel problems.
edit: we have it saved on a privat stream, if someone troll again.
PR & News - Seven Stuck -
Pyhä - Sorcerer Heal || Ursel - Operative DPS
German PvE Progression
PvE Hexer-Heiler-Guide

Lanthano
04.11.2013 , 07:36 AM | #24
Ambassadors @ T3-M4: , [GER-PvE]

Scum & Villainy:

Dash’roode: 10.April 2013 - 1:45 pm GMT S&V HC 1/7 (click me)

Titan 6: 10.April 2013 - 2:30 pm GMT S&V HC 2/7 (click me)

Thrasher: 10.April 2013 - 2:47 pm GMT S&V HC 3/7 (click me)

Operations Chief: 10.April 2013 - 3:14 pm GMT S&V HC 4/7 (click me)

Olok the Shadow: 10.April 2013 - 3:44 pm GMT S&V HC 5/7 (click me)

Cartel Warlords: 10.April 2013 - 4:00 pm GMT S&V HC 6/7 (click me)

Dread Master Styrak: 10.April 2013 - 6:40 pm GMT S&V HC 7/7 (click me)
Redeemer - Commando Gunnery
Ambassadors @ T3-M4 (EU) - public relations
http://www.ambassadors-swtor.de

Heidy
04.11.2013 , 07:57 AM | #25
Revenge: time on the chart isnt correct, please have a look. on my screenshots its the lokal time CEST but in my post its (the correct) UTC time
PR & News - Seven Stuck -
Pyhä - Sorcerer Heal || Ursel - Operative DPS
German PvE Progression
PvE Hexer-Heiler-Guide

Krazy_Karl
04.11.2013 , 09:16 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Messiaah View Post
What is your problem? If u are not interested in e-peen, why are you reading that and try to pick a fight with this guys? They spend their time to provide a ranking for those who are interested. And if you would have any clue you would recognize that there was no attempt to get favored, it's just about bringing a time based factor into the system which makes absolutely sense. So do us a favor and either help to find a better system or remain quiet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post
By attempting to implement a policy which favors yourselves in a ranking system, you are in turn devaluing the others. It is as simple as that. You are now trying to frame it such that you don't seem biased by referencing an unrelated thread. Time of clear from start to finish is largely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is the actual time of each individual kill, and a decay over time value.
I guess reading comprehension was too much to ask of you, so I went ahead and quoted and highlighted from my post to assist you.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

MarkyMark
04.11.2013 , 10:44 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post
I guess reading comprehension was too much to ask of you, so I went ahead and quoted and highlighted from my post to assist you.

Regards,
KK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjy_7haflaM
CRICK
SuckaFish
Ultur Krylli Nabonidus

paowee
04.11.2013 , 12:05 PM | #28
Oh what HM SnV down already lol. Grats all.
Quote:
At the end of the day there is no official way of tracking progression with this game. It's just up to we that care on how we track it. That''s all we are discussing. We aren't changing anything from the way it is now for S&V HM. If we make changes it'll be before the Nightmare stuff. And we'll discuss it with every guild that cares to ensure there is a consensus

to make the process better in the future. 16man thread has them discussing the same types of things, and they actually implemented a diminishing point for kills times.

try to pick a fight with this guys?

provide a ranking for those who are interested. And if you would have any clue you would recognize that there was no attempt to get favored, it's just about bringing a time based factor into the system which makes absolutely sense. So do us a favor and either help to find a better system or remain quiet.
Let's move forward shall we? No more fighting, Krazy_Karl.

ANYWAY

Don't worry you guys will have NiM TFB as a better gauge for measuring each oth~~, i mean as a measuring stick when everyone starts with equal footing!
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

leimeroks
04.11.2013 , 12:50 PM | #29
Origine-online@mantle of the force

BOSS 1 : 21h39 (gmt+2) http://imageshack.us/f/546/screenshot2013041021400.jpg/
BOSS 2 : 23h47(gmt+2) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...041023472.jpg/

pictures of loot/codex entry will come soon, we didn t think about all of this.
site d'association de joueurs Esport, mmos...
www.origine-online.com

ArchangelLBC
04.11.2013 , 02:02 PM | #30
Ignore KK. He's just a troll who likes to get his jollies by acting like he's smarter than everyone else.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd