Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Legacy Achievements

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Legacy Achievements
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Przemo_No
04.10.2013 , 07:04 AM | #171
maybe someone can help me?
I have opened that Achievements tab yesterday and I saw i have mostly like 1% or planetary "achievements" (whatever it means).
Point is that I have explored them ALL to the furthest corner and opened all maps.
Why this counts a 1 %??
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

discbox
04.11.2013 , 05:44 AM | #172
Useless, until the codex is fixed. The codex is broken since release... why didn't BioWare fix it with the release of this new feature? It's about time! Now we have just another broken feature, that maybe never fixed, so we can never complete all achievements...

Nice job!

Scryton
04.11.2013 , 08:17 AM | #173
I have noticed a few buggy issues with the Achievements. The two that I have noticed personally is that I have not been credited with 8 man HM and SM Jarg and Sorno (have SM codex on empire toon and the HM codes on Pub toon). The other one is under Legacy > Possessions > Weapons that states to obtain the Cathar honor sword, and a specific dual edge sword and techblade. My marauder is dual wielding the Cathar honor swords presently.

Anyone know if these are know issues or is it just me?
When deciding between two evils, I tend to choose the one I haven't done yet.

AshlaBoga
04.11.2013 , 12:40 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Scryton View Post
I have noticed a few buggy issues with the Achievements. The two that I have noticed personally is that I have not been credited with 8 man HM and SM Jarg and Sorno (have SM codex on empire toon and the HM codes on Pub toon). The other one is under Legacy > Possessions > Weapons that states to obtain the Cathar honor sword, and a specific dual edge sword and techblade. My marauder is dual wielding the Cathar honor swords presently.

Anyone know if these are know issues or is it just me?
Oh, the Cathar one has a work around (unequip the sword then log out). I had the same problem with my Containment Officer gear but just unequipped it all.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Scryton
04.11.2013 , 12:45 PM | #175
I will try that soon as my server comes back up again.
When deciding between two evils, I tend to choose the one I haven't done yet.

Whailor
04.11.2013 , 12:47 PM | #176
There are a lot of things which are incorrect or what achievements do not pick up. With one operation what I've done in every mode, countless times, every stat is correct. With another operation what I've done equally countless times and in every mode possible nothing is shown. As if I've never even been there. Event related achievements are off, I've killed Xenoanalyst II in every mode several times on several chars and not for a single char is this registered at all. Class specific ones are messed up or missing. For example, it seem that I cannot finish the companion related achievement at all, because my Sith warrior is a dark sider and the padawan minion is also dark side with max 10000 affection. So this is registered, but apparently the achievement system also requires padawan light side 10000 affection - excuse me, that's kind of impossible to get. These should be mutually exclusive, either the dark side affection or the light side affection, cannot have both on one char.

Basically, this needs an update or fix because it has not picked up A LOT of values and it has several inconsistencies or errors in it.
Been there, done that.

-Wes-
04.11.2013 , 03:58 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Przemo_No View Post
maybe someone can help me?
I have opened that Achievements tab yesterday and I saw i have mostly like 1% or planetary "achievements" (whatever it means).
Point is that I have explored them ALL to the furthest corner and opened all maps.
Why this counts a 1 %??
I don't think planetary exploration was recorded in the Codex, meaning that the system didn't necessarily track the fact that you had explored the planets. So, you have to start from square one (just like kills, etc, that weren't tracked prior to the implementation of Achievements). Now, you'd think they could have found a way to include your past explorations since your character file obviously contains that information (since you can log in and out and all explored portions of maps remain explored).
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Referral Link

Nydus
04.12.2013 , 08:53 AM | #178
Thanks! I understand the achievements now. I was wondering what the point of it was sans the few titles but this is much neater than I thought. Being able to inspect other player's progress is helpful... Might help my agent determine who to attack in a PVP zone .

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)